54

Rosemary was in the kitchen cooking for their small party. Jay, Luca, and a few other guys from the mafia were coming. Along with Sarah's family and Mel and Lisa's family. Rosemary was happy to host for so many people. She was making a ton of different food when she heard the loud voices of the boys walk in.

"We brought the alcohol," Jay yelled and walked in. She laughed while cutting pin wheels. "Hello there girly," he said and kissed her temple.

"Hello," she smiled and he took a pin wheel off the cutting board and popped it in his mouth. Rosemary huffed and ushered him away. All the guys immediately walked towards the game room to probably play poker or pool. She finished making the food and put it all out on the large island.

"Knock knock," Sarah said while walking in. Rosemary had let them all know that walking in was just fine. "I brought wine," she said. Rosemary shook her head while chuckling since they all brought alcohol. If she weren't married she would be pretty good for Jay.

"Hello," Rosemary said and she walked in. They gave each other a kiss on the cheek and she immediately went to open the wine. "Did Emily already run off to Vel?"

"The second we walked in," she said and the ladies laughed. "This is my husband, Jerry."

"Hi Jerry. I'm Rose," she said and wiped her hands on the apron before shaking his hand. He was tall and skinny with large glasses on his face. He had short hair and just gave off the nerd dad vibe. "The guys are all playing poker I think. I'll introduce you to them."

"That'd be great," he said and she smiled before walking towards the game room. She walked in and some of the guys were playing poker while other's were playing pool.

"Damon," she said and he looked up. "This is Sarah's husband, Jerry."

"Nice to meet you, man. I'm Damon," he said standing up and shaking his hand.

"Likewise," he said and Damon patted his back. Rosemary looked over and saw Jay smoking a cigarette. She realized that she hadn't had one in almost a month. She grabbed it out of his mouth and put it out.

"Not in the house," she said and he glared at her. "Be nice," she said pointing her finger at the guys and walked back out. She saw Sarah dropping a pan on the the counter.

"The oven beeped. I didn't want it to burn," she said and Rosemary laughed.

"Thank you," she said and went over there. "I don't even have a number for how long I was searching for different recipes."

"Well it all smells delicious," Sarah said looking over the food. They laughed and drank glasses of wine while talking. Rosemary enjoyed having friends she could talk to.

"Rose? I have a funny feeling I'm walking into the wrong house," she heard Mel yell through the house.

"You have the right house," she yelled back and walked over to the steps. "Girls, come down please!"

"Hey you," Mel said and gave her a hug. Lisa hugged her too and Sarah was already pouring them glasses of wine. Vel and Emily came down the steps but Vel's eyes widened when she saw Joey. She ran and grabbed Rosemary's hand, dragging her off to the side.

"Vel, what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" she asked with attitude. "That's Joey."

"The Joey?"

"Yes, the Joey. Who else?"

"Well I didn't know he was the Joey. Loose the tude please," she said and Vel huffed. "It's fine. You guys can play foosball or cards."