17

"Are you almost ready? We have to-" Vince was cut off when he walked into the closet. Rosemary turned to face him while clipping in her earring.

"I'm ready," she nodded and grabbed a pair of silver heals. Vince walked towards her and grabbed her hand spinning her around.

"You sure you want to go out? We could always just dance...in the sheets," he suggested and she smirked up at him.

"We can do that after."

"Do you have to wear that?" He asked and she frowned looking in the mirror. She was wearing a short, tight body con that had a slit going to her hip. The pieces of fabric were connected by silver pieces. It was a scoop neckline and there was a choker connected to the dress that hooked behind her neck.

"Do I look bad?" She asked moving to different angles.

"No no. The exact opposite. You look really fucking sexy and all the other guys there are going to think that to," he said wrapping his arms around her.

"Well it's good thing I only plan on fucking one tonight," she said and he smirked kissing her. She kissed him back and he moved to press her against the wall. "We're leaving," she said and he groaned following after her.

"Let's take an Uber. I want to drink tonight," he said and ordered one from his phone. He took her hand and walked out of the apartment down towards the front of the building. His hand went down and rested on her hip. "You're not wearing underwear."

"I'm not wearing a bra either. I can't with this dress,"  she told him like it was obvious.

"You're killing me here princess," he said and opened the door of the car for her. She scooted over and he climbed in after her. "The Lure."

"Alrighty," the driver said and took off. There wasn't much chatter but Rosemary leaned her head on his shoulder while he was doing stuff on his phone. After about 25 minutes they pulled up to the club.

"Let's just," Vince started while trying to cover her boobs more.

"Stop touching my boobs," she said smacking his hands away.

"You weren't complaining last time I was touching your boobs."

"Yea that's because we were naked and having sex. Let's go," she said grabbing his hand and walking towards the door.

"Princess, line is that way," Vince said pointing but she shook her head.

"We don't need it," she said and pulled him straight towards the door. "Hey Mick," she said to the bouncer.

"Nice to see you Leigh. Go ahead," he said stepping aside.

"How often do you come here?" Vince asked and she chuckled.

"It's a popular spot," she told him and they walked straight to the bar. "Benny!"

"Hey Leigh," the bartender said and smiled at her.

"Two blankers."

"What are blankers?" Vince asked confused while leaning against the bar.

"Something of my very own creation," Benny said fixing up the shots. "We call it the blanker because after a few, you won't remember shit," he laughed sliding them across.

"Bottoms up," Rosemary said and Vince clinked her glass. The hit them on the counter before downing the very strong shots. "I never get used to it," Rosemary said shaking her head.

"Holy shit," Vince said scrunching up his face. They both laughed and Rosemary dragged him towards the dance floor. He grabbed her waist and pulled her ass against him while dipping his head towards her neck. She moved against him and he ran his hands up her body.