45

"Vel, are you ready?" Rosemary asked while walking towards her room. Her heels clicked against the floor as she put an earring in.

"I don't understand why I have to go," she said and Rosemary shrugged.

"Because you are living there too. Just come on, before your dad gets mad at both of us," Rosemary said and Vel laughed before following her out. They had developed a good relationship. It was less mother daughter, but more best friends. Vel told Rosemary almost everything.

"Took you two long enough. Why do you to get all fancy to look at a house?" Damon asked and both of them just shrugged while walking out the door. Damon took Rosemary's hand as they walked down to the car. They had to take Rosemary's car since Damon's was only a two seater.

"Rosie, do you have the Prada's?" Vel asked and Rosemary clicked the sunglass holder and pulled them out, handing them to her. She smiled and put them on while rolling down the window. Damon gave her a look and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She likes Prada," Rosemary defended.

"Yea dad," Vel said and Rosemary bit her lip trying not to laugh. Damon chuckled while shaking his head. Rosemary had to brake really hard from a bad driver. Her arm moved out in front of Damon as she braked.

"Sorry," she said and scrunched up her face. She mumbled curse words under her breath making Damon chuckle a bit. It was only about an hour before she turned into the driveway of the house. "Look at those doors Vel," Rosemary said as they got out of the car.

"It's so big!" Vel said and they all laughed. Damon put an arm around Rosemary's shoulders while walking to meet the realtor. She was in a long pencil skirt and red blouse.

"Hello, Mr. Ricci. It's great to meet you," she said putting her hand out. Damon shook it and she started talking about the house as they walked in. Vel walked next to Rosemary and they walked off a bit while Damon talked to the realtor. He shook his head at them and crossed his arms. There had to be someone to talk to the realtor but he was happy they were getting along.

"This would be your room," Rosemary said when they opened a door on the second floor. It had high ceilings and white walls. The house was already furnished but her room was very simple. "We can change it if you want."

"I want pink," she said and Rosemary nodded. While looking at the room, she had a good idea of what she was going to do. "And on of those hanging chair things."

"Whatever you want," Rosemary said and she smiled as they walked out back downstairs, "Is this yours and dad's room?" she asked pushing a door open.

"Yes," Rosemary answered and looked around the room. There was a large bed with a bench at the foot, two chairs with a small table in between them, a stand alone hammock that was by the doors leading to the hot tub. The one wall was basically all glass.

"I want to see the backyard," she said and pushed the door open. Rosemary took her heels off and they walked past the small wall of palm trees and into the main part of the backyard. There was a large pool that had a tanning deck with about two inches of water in it and lounge chairs, another small hot tub, an area with a bunch of chairs under a sort of ceiling, an outdoor kitchen and bar, and firepit.

"Woah," they both said at the same time. They giggled and walked over towards the pool. They both sat down in a lounge chair.

"Looks like you two ladies are enjoying it," the realtor laughed as her and Damon walked out to the backyard.

"Damon, this house...amazing," Rosemary said and he chuckled sitting next to her. He patted her leg and she looked at him through her sunglasses.

"I just finished filling out the paper work. We just have to wait for the bank and we got it," he said and Vel squealed.