37

"Do you want to eat ice cream and watch a movie?" Damon asked in a whisper. They were trying to sleep but Damon just couldn't after what she said earlier. He couldn't deny that he was falling in love with her and he was just really happy. "Ace," he said while poking her shoulder.

"Damon, go to sleep," she groaned and buried her face in the pillow.

"I can't," he whispered and got on top of her to kiss her ear. "Wake up."

"You're squishing me," she groaned and huffed while turning her head to the side.

"Then wake up," he said rolling off of her. She turned and glared at him.

"Why do I need to be up? Watch a movie yourself," she said and he frowned while gathering her in his arms.

"Because I want attention," he whined and pulled her on top of him. She groaned and pushed off of him. "Ace."

"Damon, go to sleep," she said and threw at a pillow at his face. He smirked and leaned over kissing her cheek. He kissed down her jaw and neck while running his hand down her body. He knew exactly how to wake her up.

"Come on Ace," he said and slipped his hand in her panties. She turned to lay on her back and looked up at him. "Hey," he said and kissed her nose. He went to take his hand out but she grabbed it.

"No no. You aren't going to wake me up and then tease me," she said and he smirked kissing her.

"Hmm, better make it count then," he said and went under the covers. They both laughed when he grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him. He smirked before eating her out. She grabbed at the sheets until she finished. Damon came back up and kissed her. "Good?"

"Average," she said while sitting up. He scoffed and knocked her back on to the bed. "Damon!"

"Ace!"

"You annoy me," she said and sat up knocking him back. She climbed on top of him and held his arms above his head.

"Yea, what are you going to do about it?" He asked and she smirked before leaning down and kissing him. He tried to move his hands but she just held them down. He groaned when she moved her hips against him and tried to move his hands again. She pulled back and climbed off of him to walk away. "Ace, that wasn't fair," Damon said and got up jogging over to her.

"Sure it was," she said and he grabbed her waist to turn her to face him. "It's 1 in the morning. Why can't we just sleep?"

"Because I couldn't sleep," he said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Then go drink a mug of chamomile. Oh, I should show you the mugs I got," she said and happily jogged to the kitchen. "Look how cute," she said holding it up to his face.

"Adorable," he said and set it on the counter. "But I don't want tea, I want you," he said and kissed her forehead.

"I'm tired," she whined and walked back towards the bed. Damon followed and climbed into bed next to her. He grabbed the book from the table and looked down when she rested her head in his chest. He wasn't going keep her up if she was really tired.

"Goodnight cara mia," he whispered and kissed the top of her head. She hummed in response and he rubbed her back while reading the book. With in a few minutes she was already back asleep. Damon looked down when he heard her soft breathing and smiled. He already knew that he loved her but he was going to wait until she was ready. Especially after hearing what happened to her.

He thought maybe that's why she was good with Vel. She was a mother at one point but never got to really be a mother. He couldn't really see her being a mom but it was possible. She had a soft, playful side that she only showed with him. Damon ended up falling asleep a couple hours later while in the middle of a paragraph.