14

﹂︎CHAPTER 14﹁︎

დ︎

As we made our way slowly following the bus, Aaron took a sharp left turn. "Jesus Aaron!" I yelped, as I got pushed up next to Greenwood and in response he smirked.

Jerome glared at Greenwood and quickly pulled me back next to him, protectively putting an arm tightly around my waist, causing butterflies to flutter around in my stomach.

Aaron took a right and we made our way back out onto the main road.

He kept driving straight until he saw the bus coming directly down towards us, and he then stopped dead, causing us all to jerk back.

Dobkins was the first one to jump out along with Aaron and Greenwood.

Dobkins happily bounced to Jerome's side of the truck opening the door for him, in which Jerome turned around and held his hand out for me to grab.

And I did just that, I grabbed his hand as he pulled me down the steps to him. Him lurking over me  considering he's taller. 

He pulled me along with him as he skipped his way towards the truck. I moved along with him, having no other choice as he'd of been dragging me across the floor otherwise.

We made our way to the double doors of the bus, Jerome making a grand entrance, of course. "Whoo! ah!" He exclaimed, as he tapped on the door with his gun, grinning wildly.

His grin got wider as he could hear the screaming and crying of the cheerleaders inside. The bus driver reluctantly opened the doors for us and we walked in.

"I want you all to know this was a very difficult decision for us" Jerome said seriously, as he walked further onto the bus, me trailing behind.

Greenwood also followed up, but directly behind me instead, Jerome still speaking to the nervous teens. "It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party" Jerome said, with a smile.

"Should of chosen the bingo" I muttered.

Jerome looked back and laughed. "Next time"

I took a peek out the window and noticed Aaron was dragging a hose filled with gas.

"In the end, we decided to skew a little younger.
Youth won the day. Sorry" Jerome said, insincerely.

Me and Greenwood stood at the front of the bus, watching the worried girls and boys. Greenwood had a smile on his face, while I put on a poker face.

As Jerome walked back to the front, he suddenly jumped around turning back to the people yelling. "Give me an O!"

No one replied, so he shot the roof, getting angrier by the minute because no one obeyed him. "I said give me an O" He said, sternly. The cheerleaders  now starting to join in.

"O" They screamed, with fear.

"Give me an N" Jerome shouted.

"N" They screamed again, with even more fear radiating off them.

Jerome waved his hands around drastically, with the gun still in his hand. "Give me another O!" He shouted, howling with laugher.