15

﹂︎CHAPTER 15 ﹁︎

დ︎

I started sprinting faster and faster by the minute, knowing that Zsasz was buying me time. But, of course he wouldn't be able to stay long himself, considering they would soon end up sending someone up there to get him.

Plus, this was a life or death situation.

I took a quick glance behind me and saw that there was no one in sight, not even a cop.

Strange.

I ended up spotting another ally way, wasting no time in speeding down there, trying to avoid the main streets of Gotham as best as I could.

I made it to the end of the ally way and noticed that I was in a small street with a dead end. I felt the panic set in, or at least I did until I spotted an oil truck parked in the corner, hidden behind a wall.

To say I was surprised they waited for me was an understatement.

I jogged up to the truck to see one serious looking Jerome, who sat on the edge of his seat with his legs dangling out of the truck with the door wide open.

"Why so serious?" I joked.

Jerome took a minute before looking up and as soon as he did, his eyes connected with mine instantly.

He jumped off the truck, walking in my direction. He grabbed me by the back of the head, pulling me closer and not giving me any chance of escaping.

"I missed you too" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"I thought you were dead!" He shouted.

"I know, but i'm not, i'm here" I said softly, enjoying the embrace.

"You're an idiot" He sighed, still keeping me locked in his arms.

"You're one to talk, besides I saved all your asses!" I exclaimed.

"That you did" He chuckled, looking into my eyes then down to my lips.

Jerome slowly leaned forward and I mimicked his action until our lips met half way, his soft, but slightly rough lips moulded with mine as he held my waist tightly.

I cupped one of my hands around of his neck and deepened the kiss, while I let my other hand explore his ginger hair. And I made sure to savour every moment.

We all made it back to the penthouse safely, and we all went off to do our own thing. Besides me and Jerome who stuck together, considering I didn't know my way around and I didn't feel comfortable with anyone here, besides Jerome and Barbara.

I had a long talk with Theo, and Jerome instantly suggested that he should've came with me, just in case I ended up killing Theo. Dramatic, right?

Theo gave me an extra two days to stay here with Jerome, then I had to leave. So Jerome and I decided to spend as much time together as possible, not knowing when we'd see each other again.

Jerome and I walked into his room, him promptly pushing me against the wall as soon as we stepped foot into the door. He instantly closed the gap between our lips.

The kiss started out soft and sweet until the sexual tension increased incredibly, which caused the kiss to turn rough.

Jerome picked me up with such ease and uplifted me up to his hips, in which I wrapped my legs around his waist to uphold myself.

He placed me down onto the bed, whilst teasingly crawling up to me, placing wet kisses all over my neck, my moans driving him to complete insanity.

"Oh, fuck" He grunted, as I bucked my hips up to grind against his dick.

"You naughty girl" He smirked, breathing down my neck which led to me abruptly feel the wetness drip down my thighs.

I bit my lip, before reconnecting our lips, our tongues fighting each other for dominance. When he was distracted enough, I flipped him over until I was straddling him.

He let out a grunt when I brushed my crotch against his. Once again, our lips began to move against one another as they immediately fell into rhythm with each other.

We both pulled away breathless and Jerome's eyes soon darkened with lust and he pulled me in with another devouring, pleasurable, long lasting kiss.

He flipped me back over, his hands soon teasingly trailing down to the waistline of my jeans. He looked up at me asking for permission, which I eagerly nodded to.

Jerome soon pulled down my jeans with my underwear, kissing the exposed skin which he just revealed.

Without warning Jerome unexpectedly plunged two fingers into me, making me moan out loud. He started moving his fingers faster and faster with each moan I cried out.

His lips found their way back to my mouth, as he still pounded into me with his fingers, which caused me gasp and that gave his tongue access to slip into my mouth.

He pulled back, swiftly pulling my t-shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra. He began to explore my body with his mouth, by sucking and biting on every bit of exposed skin.

He eventually pushed his fingers further into me, conducting me to slide my hands into his hair, pulling him closer as he let out a groan of his own.

My hips started grinding against his fingers, which almost guided me to my climax. I felt myself clench around his fingers, letting him know i'm almost there, causing a smirk to make it's way upon Jerome's face.

Then that's when he brought his warm lips to my clit, my legs beginning to tremble uncontrollably, as he thrusted his tongue faster and deeper by the minute.

"I'm g-gonna co-"

"Not yet" He demanded, which turned me on more.

"Do I make you feel good?" He whispered, as he started to strip from his own clothes.

"Mmm" I moaned out in delight, feeling like I was on cloud 9.

In advance, he playfully placed his tip at my entrance slightly rubbing it around my clit without actually putting it in.

"J-jerome" I moaned out.

"What's the magic word?" He asked, smirking down at me knowing that he caused this pleasing and flushed state I was in.

"Fuck me" I whimpered.

Soon after, he pounded into me and with each passing second my moans were getting louder as well as Jerome's pleasurable grunts.

I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as he pounded into me from the front. And I assumed Jerome felt the same as he collapsed onto my chest with one last grunt, letting me know that he reached his climax, as did I.