_Ch.1 Mom_

Eliza's point of view flashback:

I was so scared that the man I thought was my husband was not who he said he was. He is the monster that kills people, the person who took my best friend away from me. He was using me. I was running to see my daughter, Freya. I wanted to grab her and leave. But sadly, that won't happen. I heard the sound of running close behind me, but I ignored it and kept running through the winding hallways of my home. the thumping of heels slowly gained on me. I quickly realized I couldn't make it in time, so I darted to the kitchen. It was late outside, so I was sure Freya wasn't up. But then again, she does stay up late. I barged through our large double frame doors and quickly locked them with a flick of my panicked wrist. Then I hear something behind me.

It was Freya, she was looking at me confused with cookies in her hand, chocolate chip residue on her fingers. I started to tear up. I knew what was going to happen. After all, he never loved me, and he only needed my money for his "business", all the money he was making from it was robbed. But there was my child just about to be 11 in a couple of hours. Her sweet eyes looked up at me, she looked so happy to see me, this was a routine she had trouble sleeping so I would find her in the kitchen, happily eating or reading with a candle for light right beside her. Her eyes in a second didn't hold the joy they once held. She looked at me confused, noticing I was out of breath. I heard a loud bang at the door snapping me out of my thoughts, I quickly grabbed her arm and found a kitchen cupboard for her to hide in and said the words I hoped she would never forget, " Freya sweetie I love you more than you can comprehend, peanut please make sure your father doesn't know that you know what's happening, tell Dumbledore of the situation if your father allows you to go to Hogwarts, I love you please live to go find some friends, don't forget about the flower fields. With that I heard a loud crash, and the door was down I closed the cabinet shut and I knew she was crying, the look on her face said it all. She was confused, sad, and was speechless. She was very quiet and as I was hitting the ground I thought of her running through the flower fields, picking some as she went. She then made us beautiful flower crowns, she leaped over the little creek and ran and ran for hours occasionally finding things she thought were cool and showing them to me. I remembered how me, and my "husband" would read to her each night, sometimes she would crawl into our bed when she was little. I loved my little sunshine. I could feel tears as I knew I wouldn't see her again. No more of her smiles, adorable laughs, flower crowns, stories, cuddles, hugs, "mommies", I love her. That's when I felt warm, it didn't hurt anymore. The pain that felt like fire was gone. I stopped screaming, I didn't even know I was. I whipped my tears and walked to the field I loved so much where I was going to live, or rather be dead in.