Ch 53 The "Full" Story

As Hermione ran into my body, enclosing her arms around my waist, I felt a wave of warmth wash over me. I looked down at her, realizing that I've grown quite a bit. I patted her hair "what's wrong" I said with concern. "I promise I'll make this year the best of your life" she whispered into my chest. I felt my face get red and took a deep breath, "I'm sure you will" I seid with a warm smile as she looked up at me. By now I realized everyone was looking at us and I couldn't help but ask her to let go, even if I didn't want her to. We walked to the table slightly blushing from embarrassment, I mean three schools just saw that. "Hey Hermione I'll be right back" I said as she sat down. "Oh ok" she said looking puzzled. I walked over to the Slytherin table, I immediately saw the platinum blond I wanted to. "Draco, can we talk?" I said as he turned to me. "Yeah sure" he said as his friends looked at me with disgust. "Draco why are you going with this lesbian freak" one of them seid. I stood their shocked, I wasn't even lesbian I like boys… I think. I mean I've never had feelings for someone so I don't know how it feels. I don't even think romantic intimacy is necessary to happiness so I never considered it. Draco was shocked too as he looked at me. "I-im not lesbian" I seid. Draco just took my hand and led me away. "You haven't talked to me in forever, what do you need? '' he said with a straight face. This took me a second, why did I want to see him?. Oh yeah. " I wanted to tell you I'm not returning to school next year". He looked at me like I had two heads. "You're joking right" I just looked at him with a poker face. He nodded understandingly. "What did you agree to" now it was my turn to be shocked, "what do you mean". "Oh cut the bullshit I know what your dad did to you, you were always gone and he never let you go out so I was suspicious, then when you came back to school you were always skinnier than the last time I saw you, and you looked broken". He had tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you ask me for help" he said breaking down even more, "I didn't know how" I said simply not knowing what to say. I'm not good with people's emotions. Draco just wiped his tears and asked again "what did you agree to". "Nothing much" I said, trying to dodge the question. He looked at me with venom in his eyes, "what was the deal". I matched his death penalty eyes and stayed quiet. We both stood there staring at each other. Tension was suffocating us, weighing us down until one of us cracked. That one of us was me. "Fine" I said, "but only because I'm too lazy to fight with you right now" I seid crossing my arms. I'm too stubborn to admit defeat. In all honesty I wanted to tell him regardless. "Dad and I made a deal, I would stay home and do as he says, learn the way he wishes for me to, as long as he doesn't force me to be a death eater and he doesn't hurt my friends" Draco looked at me like I was insane. "You mean to tell me you signed away your freedom so he wouldn't hurt your friends". "Well when you put it like that it sounds like I made a mistake but you don't understand, he was going to kill Hermione" I said with panic trying to get him to understand my perspective on the matter. "What".