Ch 17 what's going on with you

(this one is short)

Freya's P.O.V:

I woke up the same way my father has woken me up lately, choking on water. Just this time I could wipe it out of my face. "I got you some tights so you can hide your cuts better" he said like he was already in a bad mood. As I got up I went to the bathroom to dry my face, and that's when I remembered something. When I arrived my dad gave me a bruise on my face, it's not there anymore. How did it heal so fast? Some of my minor cuts are also gone too. I decided not to think about it too much and I want to change. As I put on the tights I found the perfect dress. I thought I looked really cute. I was wearing a black turtleneck dress with black tights.

Then I went to do my hair, I decided to put it up into a ponytail and tie it with a black bow

Once i was done my fingers hurt because they were stabbed with nails, as i looked down at them i realized how gastly they looked

Once i was done my fingers hurt because they were stabbed with nails, as i looked down at them i realized how gastly they looked. Some fingers were nailess, others still had nails. There were red scars on them, looking like there was still blood when there wasn't. I decided to wrap them up with bandages and cover that with gloves. The only gloves I had were white, one pair long while the other short. "I am still amazed he did not destroy my necklace though" I thought to myself. Once I was ready it was almost time for dinner, I was surprised he let me sleep for that long and I braced myself for the Malfoys to be here soon. At least that's who I thought were coming over. I was correct, they arrived right as it turned six as usual. I decided to let the house elves answer and sit silently across my father. As they walked in Draco immediately went to sit with me. "Why didn't you answer?" he asked, kinda disappointed, "didn't feel like it" i seid. It was true but in reality it hurt to do anything with my hands, it was a struggle to even do my hair, I don't want to risk getting hurt opening a door right before dinner. Also my father threatened me and told me to be quiet, as i thought back to right before dinner i remembered his instructions ''if you so much as embrace me like usual you are going to be even more hurt that you are, just sit silently and eat ok". My dad basically told me to pretend to not be there. As we ate it was painfully silent and the Malfoys kept looking at me worriedly, i wasnt my usual bubbly self. I wasn't talking and I wasn't eating that much. In my head if i ate a lot i would get used to it making me be in more pain when i haven't eaten all day, after all i usually eat every other day. "Freay sweetie why aren't you eating anything" Narcissa asked me politely but i could tell she was worried. "Oh I'm just not hungry. I ate lots before this,''I seid with a smile, lying with ease. "Oh how was school? Draco tells me he didn't see you much" she says trying to keep the conversation going. "Oh well i think they might move me up a year because i'm way ahead of the rest of the first years, currently i'm at a third year level so there's really no need for me to go to second year. Plus all the friends I have are third years so it would be more convenient." i say with a true smile. Narcissa just looked surprised, "i always knew you were a smart one Freya" lucious cut in. I smiled at them happily. When I looked at my father he was a mix of annoyed but proud, I'm guessing he was proud that I was impressing the guests but annoyed because I was talking. As Draco finished his food we went to my room. "Alright what's wrong with you" Draco seid pinning me against the wall. Not like father did because he was grabbing me by my collar or anything. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said bluntly. He looked at me like I was crazy "you said you're not hungry when you look like you're not eating, you look overly tired, you're not yourself, and you didn't hug me once, what's going on with you? '' he looked desperate. I felt bad that I'm not going to tell, but if my father found out he would kill me shurley.