Ch 8 Neville

Freya's P.O.V:

"Freya sweetie i love you more than you can comprehend" BANG, "peanut please make sure your father doesn't know that you know what's happening",BANG "don't tell anyone for your own safety, i love you please live go find some friends, don't forget about the flower fields they were your favorite" then darkness and her screams. The screams echoed throughout the whole house. I woke up in a sweat out of breath. I looked around and everyone was sleeping peacefully and my eyes landed on the alarm clock I brought from home at 4:37. I layed back down and tried to sleep clutching my panda plushie tight and stroking my necklace. I couldn't sleep so I decided to make Dumbledore's flower crown by the time I finished it was 4:51. So since it was still not five i started on snapes, while dumbledore's was a blue star and periwinkle for flowers i made snapes roses. It was a mix of dark red and black ones. Although I like natural flowers better, Snape didn't seem to like the type that wanted super vibrant flowers so I made the rose treated. When I finished it was finally past five so I set out to find Dumbledore, today was Tuesday so I wouldn't see him after school. I skipped through the hallways to his office, remembering the passcode. I said it and went up the stairs. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. "ms. Riddle what brings you up here he questioned. "Well i was up so i decided to make you your flower crown" i said as i held it up. He looked at it and smiled "thank you", "your welcome also you can just call me Freya if you want" i said as i was walking away so i could get ready remembering i came in my pajamas wich wasn't very classy of me but i wasn't wearing anything too bad i had on some bunny print pajama pants and i light pink sweater. As I was walking out of his office I went back in and set the flower crown on his head then left, as I was leaving I heard him chuckle. I rushed through the halls to not get caught and I changed and got ready before the other girls woke up, by the time I was done the six o'clock alarm went off. When they woke up they looked up at me, braided my hair and started getting dressed. By the time I was done with my hair they were done changing.

(just imagine the hair brown.)

Once they were done Iris, Stella, and me all walked down to breakfast together and as we were talking they brought up last night

Once they were done Iris, Stella, and me all walked down to breakfast together and as we were talking they brought up last night. I decided to tell the truth because there was so much point in hiding it, "so Dumbledore saved me from the rest of my detention thn we baked cookies together and I was offered after school training to get my abilities more enhanced" they both looked dumbfounded. I'm guessing they weren't expecting that but I shrugged it off and sat down at the table with them. After breakfast I went to my first class which was professor sprout and the day went on as boring as possible, even potions weren't anything special. Well the day was boring until I was skipping to the greenhouse to see the professor sprout after dinner. She made me make lots of plants and expanded my knowledge of magical plants, since I never really made magical plants. In the middle of our lesson a shy boy came in, he was out of uniform and had brown hair.''Ahh Neville '' professor sprout seid, "Freya, I want you to meet Neville, same to you Neville, this is Freya ''. "I wanted you two to meet because you both are very similar with the love of plants, since there's not many people who like herbology around the school. I thought you two might be great friends'' she added. We both looked at eachother excitedly "you like plants too" we both said in unison, I chuckled and decided to start talking his ear off about plants, so i did. Surprisingly he didn't care and chimed in a lot. We probably sounded like overly excited nerds sharing facts with each other enthusiastically. We both looked like puppies who have just seen their owner after not seeing them for hours. Me and Neville were still talking as we were going back to our dorms but sadly had to depart to go our respective ways.