Ch 23 chills

(warning mention of sexual touch again)

His cold hands roam my skin, stinging with every cut he passes. I try to get free as he kisses from my torso to my neck. "Stop, please" I cried out. I woke up as he slapped my face. I was sweating. Panting for air. I shot up in a flash being able to move, unlike that night. He has never gone farther than touching and kissing me but it still hurts. I didn't feel like my skin was my own between touches, getting ripped open and stitched back together again to their pleasing, changing me to be skinnier with a "diet". I hate my body now. I looked out the window to see how long I slept and I could see a little sun. Most of the sky was still stars, so I decided to get ready knowing i couldn't sleep after that. I put on a short sleeved striped turtleneck, a cute knitted cardigan that was loose because it was a late summer morning it was bound to be chilly, and some light wash shorts.

 I put on a short sleeved striped turtleneck, a cute knitted cardigan that was loose because it was a late summer morning it was bound to be chilly, and some light wash shorts

I put my mid-length hair in a ponytail with my bangs and jaw-length strips of hair loose.

As I walked out of my room I saw that no-one was up. Not surprising. I had grabbed a book so I could read until the others were up. I decided to read a psychology muggle book, I found it cool the first time I read one, so I thought why not. It also might help me understand why my father- I mean Tom is the way he is. Honestly it didn't feel like a long time but in reality it was three hours later when everyone was up and covercing loudly with each other. No one noticed me in the dark corner until hermione came down looking for me. It was twenty minutes before hermione came down and i was ignoring them until she came down, i've realized i haven't been the most social since this summer but i can't help but feel unwanted in this environment. Once hermione came down she spotted me, probably remembering that I liked sitting in the corner. I have grown to like the dark more since in the dungeon Tom and Lucious liked to have light so I could see what they were doing. I would rather not be able to see my blood platter and luscious hands travel my skin. But what made me laugh was when hermione found me in an instant of coming down the stairs, "oh Freya there you are i was wondering where you were" she seid walking over to me. "Bloody hell I didn't even know she was there" ron stated amazed. "How long have you been down here?" hermione and ron asked but in completely different tones. Hermione sounded calm and soothing while ron sounded blown away and confused. I chuckled at their responses. "Since the sun was barely in the sky, a sliver could be seen" i seid returning to my book. "Heavens child why did you wake up so early" mrs. Weasley asked. "I don't know," I said with a shrug. Honestly, I don't know why but my lying had become less good since I was tortured until I told the truth. The one question I escaped was who I told about anything because I somehow convinced him not to. "I know you're lying about what happened this morning," hermione whispered in my ear, probably knowing it was personal. "I'll tell you later, Hermione," I said honestly not wanting to tell her I got sexualy touched infront of people who most of them probably hate me. She nodded and ron called her and harry over who was just walking down the stairs.

Hermione's P.O.V:

Ron had called over me and harry so I walked over to see what was wrong. "How can we trust Freya if she just dodges every question we ask" ron seid crossing his arms. Harry just nodded half agreeing. "Well for starters shes just not comfortable around you yet, i'm sure she would trust you if you stopped being rude" i seid starting to list off things. "Second you don't know what she's been through". "And third she tells me everything so you can trust her" i said crossing my arms annoyed. I get why they are so hesitant but she's just as much of a victim as everyone else. Harry looked convinced but ron still was hesitant. I just walked away not wanting to hear another word. As i got closer to Freya I realized she was reading a psychology book, well it was more like a textbook. "Psychology eh" 

Freya's P.O.V:

I jumped not expecting hermione to be back yet. "Y-yeah" i said stumbling over my words. She noticed how she scared me and apologized. "Cute outfit" she commented. "Oh thanks" I said with a bright smile. She smiled back. After hours of talking and waiting we were finally going through the wall leading to the hogwarts express. "Hey Hermione, I'm going to see Draco, ok?" i seid while walking off to find him. "Yeah ok be safe" sh seid waving to me. I spotted him immediately and ran to him. "DRACOOOO" I yelled , running full force at him, and wrapped my arms around him. He had gotten taller and his hair was finally looking good for once. He turned around smiling. "Hey Freya" he said, hugging me back. Jeez I felt so tiny next to him. "How was your summer draco?"I asked , stepping away from the hug after a minute. "Oh it was good" he said and continued to brag about all the fun things he did while I followed him to the slytherin compartments. I honestly didn't mind because this was one of the most normal things in my life right now. Once we got to the cart where his friends are i spotted a new face, i felt like i recognized her though. "Draky your hair" she said, pushing past me to hug him glaring at me. "Hey pansy" he said, sounding annoyed. I laughed at this even though I tried not to. "And who are you?" she said, turning to me with a glare on her face. I decided to play nice since there's no point in causing a scene . I smiled a huge fake smile and held my hand out "my name Freya". She just looked me up and down and dragged draco to sit next to her. "Can't you see that there's no room to get out?" she said, holding onto Draco's sleeve protectively. By this time the train was moving but I didn't care. "Oh ok" i seid looking down, twiddling my thumbs. I left after saying goodbye to draco who didn't even bother sticking up for me, this did hurt but i knew pansy had lots of money and was a pureblood. As I wandered the train I found neville. "Oh hey neville would you mind if I sat here?" I asked politely. He looked up and a smile found his face "hey freya" he seid. There was another girl in the compartment with us when I sat down. They looked like they were talking and they were sitting next to each other, so I had a seat to myself. "My names Luna," she said in the most angelic voice I've ever heard, it was so soft and calming. "Oh my name's freya" I said , smiling at her. "What house are you" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "Ravenclaw, what about you" she asked nicely. "Hufflepuff though i think it's kind of obvious" i said chuckling. "How was your guys' summer?" I tried not to exclude neville. "Oh I spent most of it with my grandma" neville seid, "Oh the nargles kept stealing my things but otherwise I had fun" she said. I just looked at neville but he just shook his head saying that he didn't know either. "Oh Freya can you make me a flower crown '' Neville asked with hope and excitement in his eyes, I just couldn't refuse. As I made the flower crown, Luna and neville looked like impressed puppies. Then right as I finished the train stopped abruptly, causing me to drop it, making it crumble before I could make it strong. I looked at it sadly. Then everything got cold, I was glad I brought my cardigan.