44 "bonding"

Tom smiled at me and looked out the window. I know that he's never been good at expressing his feelings, especially love but I can tell that made him happy. I honestly don't know how he managed to make mom love him. Once we got home Nagini was waiting for me. I gave her a head pat because I'm not sure how to greet her, I mean how do you greet a twelve foot long snake that's thicker than my arm. I went out to the creek that's a ways away from the manor in the field, Nagini followed. With a book in hand I was ready to chill. After about an hour I finished the book and there was a nice breeze, so I wanted to stay out. "I have an idea. '' I said to Nagini after 10 minutes of boredom, her head was in my lap so she just looked up. She isn't very chatty. I just got to work without explaining. I haven't done this in awhile since I haven't had training for my set of skills for a while since I've mastered control over them(most of them). Once I was done I was very proud of myself. The flower crown was small enough to fit on Nagini's head and I placed the baby blue themed crown on her head. Nagini seemed to be quiet for a little bit and then seid " thank you Freya, it's very pretty". I smiled at her and got to work on mine to match.

Once I was done the sun was setting so I decided to watch it

Once I was done the sun was setting so I decided to watch it. The orange mixed with pink and purple through the sky, the clouds seemed to have a dreamy look to them that looked like a painting. I just sat there admiring the beauty of it all. I decided to think about the future and what it could hold. What do I even want it to be? Well I don't know if I should be allowed one. I mean I'm a monster's daughter, and I'm seen as nothing more. I may have extraordinary abilities but how can I help. What can I do against him. How will I get out of being tortured for my whole life without being evil. I don't want to leave Hermione. Will she understand. If I think about it I want to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\, but that's unreasonable. ( It was blurred for a reason btw)

It's stupid to be so selfish. I mean Hermione has better things to do than hangout with me, I don't understand why she would want me at her house. Why would she stick up for me. She probably just feels pity for me. Just then a house elf appeared next to me, " Master Freya dinner is ready" " oh ok" I responded snapping out of my thoughts.

1K reads wholy cow thanks so much, I didn't think people would like this but I guess it adds up. I am actually going on vacation on Friday so I will try to update but It will be hard. Thanks for reading

-toast♡