Ch 30 History repeats itself

"No," I said , shaken, terrified. Why was he here, what did he want, was he hear for harry or me. "Oh god i have to warn harry" i seid stumbling out of the room, mcgonigal stopped me. "Freya, he's safe but we need to get you to safety just like all the other students" she said. I just nodded and she started walking with her wand out, professor Sprout in the back. As we were walking, Mcgonagall told me "draco wont sleep until you're safe" I just smiled, although she couldn't see me. "Yeah we're like siblings, we've known eachother since we were kids" I seid. She just nodded. "You can have your sleeping bag next to him if you would like," she said. This was surprising because I always felt like McGonagall never stood for anything against the rules. "Of course thank you," I said politely. When we got there most people were asleep but I could see Draco wasn't, my eyes immediately landed on him because there was a dim lamp next to him. Pansy was next to him trying to get his attention, she was always pushy. She was clinging to his arm trying to get him to sleep. I just looked at professor McGonagall and she handed me my sleeping bag and I made my way over to them. He looked up and he looked like a mess, he had bags under his eyes (probably because he was tired) and he had his hair messy for bed. He immediately stood up though making pansy fall, this made me snort I will admit. She glared at me as draco embraced me into a warm comforting hug. I think we both needed it. I felt both of us sink into it. "I get to sleep next to you so tell pansy to move over because your sister wants to sleep there" he looked at me as he pulled away confused. "You're allowed to," he asked, "yes i seid simply" "sister?" He seid. I just nodded "your like a brother to me, were like family" he smiled and nodded. He then ruffled my hair, honestly how dare he.

 As pansy was staring at us not being able to hear us because we were talking so quietly, he started shifting her sleeping bag over. "What are you doing dracy" she asked offended, jeez she really is obsessed she even gave him a nickname. She just pouted trying to be cute, it was not working because I put down my sleeping bag and layed down. Draco laid in his and we both faced each other, the lamp turned off and the only light was the moon through the window. We both just stared at each other before I closed my eyes. I don't remember what happened after one minute I was on my stomach next to Draco who was on his side, the next I was watching my mother die while Lucius Malfoy was touching me. I jolted awake this time on my back, I was sitting up gasping for air, as I looked around me I realized that I heard heels rushing up to me. I turned to see a teacher in the door. I decided I didn't want the attention so i layed back down trying not to make a noise. After awhile who i assumed was miconogall left back to her post outside the door then i heard him.

Draco. "Hey frey are you ok" he whispered in a worried tone. I just nodded knowing that he could see me. Then I shook my head knowing he didn't believe me and he wouldn't press if I didn't want to talk. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head trying to suppress more tears. He held his hand out knowing tracing peoples hands helps me calm down, i don't know why but it helps. (this helps me irl i know weird). As I traced his fingers and palm I started to feel sleepy after a while and just grabbed his hand and fell asleep. This happened when we were five, I guess history repeats itself.

 This happened when we were five, I guess history repeats itself

kinda like this i guess if you were wondering about the pose and when they were kids

kinda like this i guess if you were wondering about the pose and when they were kids. i don't know i couldn't find a better example. Also i love haikyuu sooo...

So sorry i haven't updated in a long time, now all my grades are up to 100% or in that zone. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and i thought we needed a little more happiness happen to freya, it's hard to read something with constant bad happening. Funny thing i put a lot of myself into freya, except she's more extreme and i have loving parents. But i can relate to her in some ways. I don't know why i did that but i did, i hope you have a good day and i wish you a better one if it isn't so far. Thank you so much for the support and i am really grateful. 

-love toast♡

(i don't own any of the art)