Ch 32 walking in circles

Warning: freya is starting to think bad of herself and is going into a depressive state so if that might trigger you please put yourself first and don't read i will tell you when that is done. I feel like i should have done that sooner but i guess i forgot.

As months went on it felt like i was doing the same thing, it turns out the kid i was tutoring was one of the gryffindors who pushed me into the fountain and was a complete dick the whole time. As time goes on the more i realise that i'm in a loop, i wake up, get ready, go to the library during breakfast, go to class, eat a little lunch while doing some homework, then get bullied on my way to class, then a couple more classes, then more homework during dinner, then studying with neville and hermione, then sleep. The only part of my day that I like is studying with hermione and neville. I feel so weird, like i'm on the verge of tears all the time. Like all the emotions I've been ignoring are coming up. I can't even sleep without dreaming about Tom and lucious. I feel so jumpy all the time, or I might get punched in the gut again (bullys). I don't know how to deal with this pain. I've never felt this much pain, i don't know how much more i can take. As the end of year exams rolled past me I found that I got a almost perfect score, so why don't I feel proud of myself? It could be that I've just always had this score or a perfect score. It feels like all eyes are on me at all times, I had a panic attack in Snape's class because he raised his hand at me. It's like the bullying and home life are mixing together to make me ancy. He was just going to pat my head because I got another 100%. Yet I flinched and started panicking, I felt angry that I reacted like that. He looked at me with pity as I ran out of the room. It's crazy that sirius black was innocent though. That brings us to where we are now packing up my things to get ready for hell. Honestly I feel numb. It could be me preparing myself for what's to come but all I know is that I am going to miss the few friends that I have, even if I only have two close friends.

Warning over.

Draco is not included, he's a brother. As I finished packing I thought of everything that happened this year, my party, studying, that one time I had to perform the hindlick on neville because he was choking on a jellybean during our study session. This brought a smile to my face, I don't know how he started choking on something that small but we laughed about it after. Hermione was panicking during it but even she giggled at how stupid it was that he choked on a jellybean. Then I remembered a memory of Draco, it was towards the beginning of the year and it was in Hagrid's class (although i wasn't there i heard about it). Draco got wasted by a hippogriff and he was being a crybaby about getting hit saying that it almost tore his arm off. I don't believe that's true but he is my best friend so i just nodded my head trying not to laugh at the image of him on the ground crying that he was just killed. Overall this year was chaotic but it feels that that's going to continue, other than the constant bullying it was nice.

Now it's time to go to tom's house....