Ch 29 black

That night I felt like I was being watched as I walked to my dorm. I don't know why I just felt uneasy. But every time I looked behind me there was nothing. "Maybe it's a ghost," I thought to myself. Oh boy was I wrong. I woke up to a scream, it echoed throughout the castle. It sounded like a girl, this made me scared. I froze in my bed. Soon enough there was shuffling. I had closed my eyes, scared for my life, I knew something wasn't right last night. "Should we wake her up" stella asked with ss in her voice, "no let the freak sleep he works with her father anyway" iris seid, my old friends. who , why, what's happening. I started to move. Was i stupid. I only moved after they left. It was dark and cold for once, it was getting cold out but still. I shivered as I walked out of my room, everyone was gone: my roommates, and when i checked everyone else was too. This was concerning to say the least. As i opened my common room doors i heard two pairs of heels, i got scared and ran back in. no one has ever gotten into the hufflepuff common room before, at least if they're an outsider. As I ran back into the dorm I rushed underneath my bed muttering the disillusionment charm to mask my presents at first glance. My heart was pounding in my head and my chest, I didn't even know what's happening. I covered my mouth to stop my heavy breathing as the heels got closer.

They were right in front of me. "Freya dear are you their"

I know that voice, its professor sprout. I hopped out from under my bed rustling the blankets. She looked in my direction and pulled out her wand, "freya is that you '' she said putting on a more serious face, then it hit me she couldn't see me. I quickly let the spell cut off and hugged her. She hugged back and looked at me. "Oh heavens i'm so glad you're ok" she said as she gave me a tight squeeze. I looked behind her and saw McGonagall looking relieved. "What's happening?" I said quietly. They both looked at eachother and sprout seid "sirius black has invaded the castle" my face went white, he was working with my father. 

i am so sorry, i've been really busy lately. also sorry this is so short.