_Ch 3 getting ready_

Freya's P.O.V:

The summer seemed to pass me by. It was as if I was looking in through a window that I have to pull myself up to even be able to look through. My dad was going to get her in a graveyard, far, far away. But I protested, instead, I had him put her in the flower-infested field where I grew up with her. She always loved going there with me, sitting under the tree for shade with a picnic, and watching me play. Sometimes she would play me a song on her flute. In the end, we always made flower crowns that were beautifully woven with vines and any flowers we could think of. She ended up carrying me home through the uneven ground and over the small stream that looked like it was out of a muggle's fairytale book. My mom was always strong and was able to carry me until she died. She was a graceful young woman and seemed to always have a smile on her face. 

My father is inviting people over tomorrow, so we went shopping for a nice afternoon tea dress. Of course, I had dressed like that, but these were co-workers that come over regularly, you see my dad uses a charm to make his face look nothing like his own. It was only that night that I saw him for what he was, and it was terrifying. But as I was looking at the shops in London I saw the perfect dress, well it was a two-piece, but it was perfect. The outfit consisted of a white button-up and a black flowy skirt that was high-waisted with buttons for decoration, it also had an overcoat which I loved because of the rose clip that closed it and opened it. The overcoat was more like a shall. I dragged my father into the store to get it fitted. 

There weren't any major changes to it just the height of the skirt and the waist were too big

There weren't any major changes to it just the height of the skirt and the waist were too big. Since there weren't any major changes, we walked out of that store with the clothes in hand. I was excited because these work friends were the Malfoys, my father worked with them before, so they came over often. I was friends with their son Draco who was nice to me, he was a year older than me, but we still got along fine. I was also excited because Draco was my only friend, my dad never wanted me to hang out with people and we never had any neighbors, our manor is nice and big with the flower fields in the back of the house a ways away and there was a stream too, so it was always fun to play with him back there. As we were eating dinner, I remembered that I wanted my hair curly for tomorrow, so I decided to bring it up since my mom always did my hair. "Dad how will I get my hair done for tomorrow," I asked as he looked over to me thinking, "ask the house elves to learn," he said after what felt like an eternity. I nodded and continued eating. After dinner, I shyly approached the house-elves. I knew they liked me because I never beat them, so I didn't have a bad reputation, but I never did like asking them to do things for me. "Umm hello," I said shyly as I entered the kitchen, they all turned to me (we had three one for cleaning, one for cooking, and one to run errands or be our butler.) "Hello mistress Freya," they said excitedly which made me ease up a bit. All went smoothly after that one of them said they would learn their best. I decided to not wash my hair so it would curl better so I put on a shower cap and hopped in the bath to relax and wash my body. After I got dressed in my pajamas, I went to sleep excited for tomorrow.