47 Reading

I did my own piercing because Hermione was scared to hurt me. I do have to say I looked amazing. Now it was Hermione's turn. "Are you sure you want to do this, you can still back out now" I asked. She hesitated, "yes I'm sure this will be fun for both of us". I looked at her sceptically, she looked dead set. So I pierced her nose. She was in pain for a little bit. But once she looked into the mirror it was funny. "HOLY CRAP" she screamed as she held a hand held mirror. "Do you hate it?" I asked, chuckling knowing that she was iffy about it. I mean she's a goody two shoes why would she want her nose pierced when it's prohibited at school. But surprisingly she said "are you serious I love it", "wow really" I said smiling. "Yeah, I didn't think I would", "why did you agree to do it then" I questioned with a smirk. She just blushed and looked away. "Hey Hermione" she looked up, "something that happened while I was away" her face turned into a puzzle expression. "I actually stumbled upon my mom's hidden library". Her face changed from confused to excited. " What did you find?" she said eagerly. "Oh well I found her diaries and her personal spell books meaning that she created all of the stuff inside of it the same with potions and I found photo books" I said softly smiling while looking through the photo books. "Why didn't you say anything?" she asks. Well I don't know I didn't know if you would want to look through them with me or not. "Are you kidding me from what you've told me so far? Your mom sounds like a brilliant woman, and plus I know how important she was to you". Hermione is so sweet, she cares. I smiled brighter. "Did you bring them?" she asks, looking around. "Yes I did" I say getting up from her floor. We were sitting criss-cross applesauce on a rug. I picked up my miniature plane black backpack. "Hold up all those books could possibly fit in that tiny bag" Hermione says with a confused look on her face. "Oh I used the undetectable extension charm on it, I can show you if you want". Her confused expression turned into a happy one "oh please do, I'm afraid I haven't learned that one yet" she said excitedly. I gave her another smile and proceeded to dump all the books out. There had to at least be 30 and I didn't even pack all of them. For the next 15 minutes we decided to just sort them and figure out if they were diaries, potion, charm or photo books. We decided to go to the charm books first, and learn all about my mom's unique spells. There were about eight of them. It took us 3 hours just to get through them all. Then we read the potion books. There were five. That took us about 2 hours specifically because ingredients aren't hard to read. It's the outcome of the potion that takes longer. We looked at the photo books together, with the potion and charm books we just finished one and then gave it to the other so we both got the same amount of reading and the same books but we would alternate them for efficient use. But for the photo books we look through them together. One of them was from when my mom was in high school, same with Tom. The other four we're from my childhood, when I was a toddler and a baby.