Ch 16 The Whip

(another warning this one contains torture and blood)

Freya's P.O.V:

As Tom got closer to me with the scorching hot pole, I could feel the heat and it was bright red. "Who did you tell" he said as he gripped my chair. I could tell he was going to burn my face. I had to make an excuse for him not to. "Wait" I screamed. He looked at me satisfied. "Dont burn my face, burns take a really long time to heal. How would i explain it to people where a huge burn scar came from" i said as i was trembling. It was cold and damp down in our basement with barely any light, just a small dim light above me with a yellow glow. He was thinking for like forever, i guess you're right he said as he put the pole back into the bucket. I let out a sigh of relief and he gave me a look of pure anger. "I'm still going to burn you just not yet" he said as he pulled out the syringe with the sleeping liquid. And after that I don't remember anything but back. The hunger and thirst was also getting to me. I had been here for three days. I think I haven't eaten since dinner at hogwarts. So i think that means four days. How am I still alive? I noticed each day I have been getting skinnier and paler. When i woke up there was a table in front of me and my hands where unbound but my feet where chained with a very heavy ball, i couldn't even move them. Right in front of me was a glass of water and some cooked chicken. I looked around for Tom and sure enough he was the coroner. Also all this time he was in his voldemort form so he was looking like a monster too. "Did you poison this?" I asked not wanting to trust him. "The house elves made it so i don't know" he said with a band expression. Hearing this made me down that water in a second, everyday i would have a pounding headache and feel very dizzy. So I was in desperate need of water. As it was all gone I wanted more but was thankful for it. As i dug into the dry chicken it tastes like the best food i had in my life. "How long have I been down here?" I asked after I finished wolfing down my meal. "Three days, you will get food every other day now. I can't have my toy dieing on me. Of course you could stop being my toy if you only joined me." he said as i was grateful. "What about water?" I was not sure about it. "You'll get that every day so you will be more awake and well for torture" he said with a smile. I was thankful but that was sick. He liked his victims healthy and well just so he can completely demolish them and repeat the process until he cant anymore. I was happy to have a consistent schedule but I was also terrified. As I was thinking I was interrupted by another injection. When I woke up I wasn't sitting anymore, I was standing facing the wall. I was chained up by my feet and arms. I was suspended off of the ground and in a star position. It hurt because it felt like my limbs were being pulled apart. I tried to look around but i couldn't. As I was trying I felt a tap on my shoulder "i'm behind you and i have a present" Tom seid in a menacing voice. And before I could even ask if I felt a slash on my back it pierced my skin and the shirt I was wearing, "hmmmm this won't do. I want to see you back" he said thinking. Was he going to strip me. I had no idea what was happening and I couldn't do anything. I was so weak. As I was getting on my own case I felt cold metal snipping away at my shirt. Once he was done I felt my back open up. He then unclipped my bra and rubbed my back with his cold hands. As he rubbed I felt uncomfortable and every time he would rub the newly cut skin I would flinch. I hated it. When he stopped I braced myself for more. He then slashed another one, paused to watch my blood run down my back and continue. Ater about eight, I was crying and he started to not want to wait to watch the blood. He started to do one every two seconds. He was at it for about thirty minutes and I was screaming and crying. He then walked over to me and unchained me. This would have been my chance to escape if I wasn't in so much pain. I fell flat on my back and I was out of breath. I just sat there not being able to breathe. He then whipped my stomach. "Get up" his voice boomed over my body. I got up slowly and struggled to stay up. "Follow me and don't even think about trying to run because I will find you" he said threatening me. As I followed him up the stairs I was silent. We walked through the house to the kitchen to the house elves. And every step I took there was blood right behind it. Once we got there they all looked up and were shocked to see me. Their eyes are full of sadness. I'm guessing they could hear my screams all the time. "Get her cleaned up. We will have guests tomorrow. I walked over to them holding my shirt in place so i dont show my chest to them. As my dad or should i say tom left i fell to my knees. The elves rushed to me and tried to hug me gently but ended up hurting my back so they stopped and grabbed some bandages. As they began wrapping I quickly realized that I would have to take off the rest of my shirt and bra. I was now sitting on the kitchen floor topless with them cleaning the wounds. They had forgotten to clean them so they had to unwrap my waist. He had completely covered my whole back up until my butt. So there was a lot of cleaning to do. It stung a lot and we all decided it would be best to have me have a bath. So we all shuffled up to my room bringing the medical tape and bandages. I was still bleeding a little but not too much. As they were running the bath I sat on my stomach on my bed. It felt so comfortable. As they were running the bath Tom burst through the doors. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it up to my chest so I could sit up. "What are you doing?" he asked annoyed "we're cleaning my wounds so they don't get infected and washing them up so i dont smell bad for the gusts tomorrow" i managed to stutter out. He just nodded and left and as he was leaving he said "you can sleep up in your bed tonight but just for tonight i will put a bell so if you even open your door to escape it will wake everyone up in the house" he said as he disappeared into the dark hallway. It was night so I could barely see out of my room. Once the house elves where doe with my bath they helped me get in because i couldn't move properly and it was hard to wash myself. As I got into the bath the water turned another color immediately, it turned a dark red with some grey around the edge probably from the dirt and dust on me. I was disgusted that was all on me. As I was sitting there my back felt like it was on fire. I let out a groan as they began gentilly rubbing some soap and water on my back. Once the painful part was over it was time to wash my hair. I never liked washing my hair in the bath, but it must be done and by the time i was done i smelled like lavender and roses. Once i stepped out of the bath i almost slipped but i didn't thankfully, and i felt all smooth. Once I got dried off they started to wrap my waist up and once they got to my chest they had to wrap it. But luckily it stopped right above my chest. I felt sucked in and it definitely made my chest smaller but all that matters was that it was wrapped up to be safer. As I changed into my pink silk pajamas and fell onto my bed. It was so soft and cushy. I forgot that it was so comfortable. And I drifted off to sleep in a second.