Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry it took so long but here it is!

"So let me get this straight your one of the old ones," Davina said pointing at Kol who made a distasteful face at the name before looking at Bonnie. "And your the last Bennett witch. Your both trying to tell me that Marcel is using me." She finished.

"Pretty much." Kol drawled with a casual shrug, while Bonnie nodded.

"Well I don't believe you. You just want to turn me against Marcel. The elders and the witches are trying to kill me for the harvest. For all I know they probably sent you." Davina stated with narrowed eyes.

"THE HARVEST!" Kol yelled bewildered. Bonnie eyed the two confused.

"I haven't heard of one of those in centuries. And if your worried about Agnes. She's dead. Elijah killed when she tried to blackmail our family into helping them." Kol said indifferently.

"What the hell is a harvest?!" Bonnie asked before Davina started talking again.

"Basically a sacrifice for power. The witches do a ritual where they kill 4 teenage girls and give them too the ancestors. If the ancestors deem you worthy your sacrificed. After they die their powers flow into the earth and then the ancestors resurrect them. Blah blah blah the witches get more power and the teen witches get their powers back. But they lied." Davina said shocking Bonnie.

"That's not necessarily true. It does work. You just have to know what your doing. Brutal but it works." Kol said cocking an eyebrow.

"They murdered my friends! But Marcel saved me before they could kill me. I was the fourth harvest girl and when the other three died I got their powers." Davina said shocking them both.

"That explains why your so powerful. But the real question is why are you helping Marcel kill innocent witches?" Bonnie asked her.

"Innocent!" Davina shouted making a couple glasses shake before she started gaining control over herself again.

"They're not innocent. When they use magic they're trying to kill me. I can't let them do that. I can feel it and see it when a witch uses magic in the quarter. So I tell Marcel and he handles it." Davina says unfazed.

"Is that what he's telling you?" Bonnie asked her.

Davina nodded not quite understanding. Kol tsk'd at her shaking his head.

"Your sadly mistaken. He's just killing them. They're not working to kill you. He just kills them in general." Kol said making Davina gape at them.

"Y-your lying. Marcel would never do something like that." Davina shook her head in denial.

Bonnie pitied the girl. She took a deep breath before talking.

"What if we prove it to you?" Bonnie asked the young witch. Kol look at her in interest.

"We get it on video..." Bonnie explained her plan to them. They agreed and then Kol and Bonnie left.

Meanwhile in the Bayou...

"HAYLEY!"

Jackson looked between the three confused. "You all know eachother?"

"Yes." Caroline spat glaring at Hayley and physical resisting the urge to strangle her in front of children.

"Unfortunately," Klaus muttered looking everywhere but Caroline and Hayley.

"Mhm. We know each other alright." Hayley said sparing a glance at Klaus that didn't go unnoticed by Caroline while Jackson remained oblivious.