Chapter 12

It's been 1 week since Marcels ball. Elena and Damon went back to Mystic falls because, Elena missed Jeremy and Damon missed Alaric.

Stefan, Caroline, Katherine, and Bonnie all stayed in New Orleans.

Today Caroline decided to go for a stroll threw New Orleans. She'd been feeling like someone had been watching her for the past week but she chalked it up to paranoia. But then again today she felt like someone was watching her.

She was checking her surroundings when she bumped into a little girl who looked around 6 or 7 she was very pretty even as a little girl, she had long straight brown hair with emerald green eyes.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm so sorry, sweetie." Caroline says catching the little girl from falling on the ground.

"It's ok." She said looking up at Caroline.

"Are your parents around?" Caroline asked her taking note that she didn't see the little girl with anyone.

"No. I can't find them." She answered looking at her feet twiddling with her thumbs. Caroline thought she was so adorable.

"I can help you find them. Where do you live?" Caroling asked bending down to little girls level.

"In the bayou." The little girl answered looking into Caroline's eyes. "You look like a princess." She told Caroline.

"Your pretty cute yourself." Caroline said smiling at the child who smiled back, "What's your name?" She asked her.

"Mia." The girl said shyly putting her hair behind her ear.

"Well Mia I'm Caroline and I'm going to help you find your parents. Hop on." Caroline said pointing to her back. Mia hesitantly got on.

"Ok Mia can you give me the direction to the bayou." Caroline asked Mia who nodded.

It took about 25 minutes to get to the bayou from the Quarter. Luckily Caroline was a vampire or her feet would've gave out on her and thankfully Mia was lightweight.

"Here?" Caroline asked Mia looking around the swamp like place.

"Yeah." Mia replied pointing towards one of the cabins where a woman who looked similar to Mia but with brown eyes, paced frantically while talking to another woman with curly black hair and olive skin.

"W-what if Marcel already found her. I just needed a few things out of the quarter and I lost her. I- I don't know what to do Janice." Caroline heard the pacing woman say with tears threatening to spill.

Caroline put Mia down and took her hand and emerged from the woods. Caroline could've swore she heard a faint growl come from somewhere in the woods but she shook it off.

"MOM!" Mia yelled running to the lady who turned sharply with relief crossing her features.

"MIA!" The woman yelled back running and gathering Mia in her arms.

Thinking about you рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ