Chapter 7

General POV :
"You did not have to snap her neck Katerina," Elijah said rubbing his forehead as they walk threw door of the compound.

"That BITCH didn't have to kiss you either but she DID so don't tell me what to do," Katherine said shrugging.

Caroline and Rebekah were giggling.

"I'm glad the both of you find this situation amusing,"Elijah said glaring at them.

Caroline cleared her throat and Rebekah coughed trying to play off, both of them pressing their lips together to keep from laughing. Klaus and Stefan chuckled at the blondes.

"She does have a point tho," Caroline mumbled.

"What ? so your saying that it's ok to go around snapping necks because of a kiss?" Elijah said

Everyone was now staring at Caroline. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet.

"no. NO! Of course not, I don't tolerate unnecessary killing but I get why she did it I mean obviously the girl saw her and she kissed you anyway." Caroline said with a shrug

All the other girls nodded. Klaus was still staring at Caroline. She felt someone's eyes on her she turned around and saw Klaus looking at her thoughtfully. She raised her eyebrows at him, he just smirked. Now they were just staring at each other and everyone else was starting at them.

"Alright enough eye-sex love birds, it's getting nauseating, " Kol said while Rebekah made gagging noises

Bonnie slapped Kol in the back of the head while Klaus and Caroline rolled there eyes, Katherine snickered.

"OUCH darling, what its true." Kol whined

Bonnie just sighed and walked off towards her room while Kol was hot on her tail.

"GOODNIGHT LOVE BIRDS, " Caroline called after them

"SHUT UP CARE !" Bonnie said

Caroline giggled and headed towards her room, Kat and Elijah following close behind.

"Goodnight Bekah, Klaus" Stefan said before heading off to his room leaving Rebekah and Klaus behind.

"If you want the girl get her, " Rebekah said looking at her older brother.

"I don't know what your talking about, " Klaus said and was about to walk off before Rebekah could say anything else

"You know exactly what I'm talking about and you never know she might want you to, " Rebekah said walking towards her room

"What do you know Rebekah, " Klaus ask knowingly

She look back and gave him the famous Mikaelson smirk and shrugged. With that she closed her door. Klaus contemplated kicking it down and making her tell him what she knows !

But instead he just went to bed.

💥💥💥
Klaus' POV :

"Morning," Caroline yawned out as I handed her a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning,Love" I say trying not to stare at how beautiful she looked without makeup.

She must notice I was staring because she blushes and looks down and back up and ask "What," in a small voice.

"Nothing, it's just hard not to stare. You look beautiful with no makeup," I say with a smirk.