Chapter 4

Klaus' POV

After the Mystic falls misfits left Camille ask "Can we talk now." I was so mad and her presence wasn't making it any better.

I vamp speed towards her and stop a few inches away from her face. "About." I ask her even tho I know what she was talking about.

"you know exactly what I'm talking about."she says

"Come with me." I growl at her

When we get upstairs to my studio I look at her raising my eyebrow for her to go on.

"We kissed." she says as if I didn't know

"I know I was there," I say narrowing my eyes at like she grew two heads.

she sighs "you know what I mean, where do we go from here?"

"First off I didn't kiss you, you kissed me. Second, we are just friends Camille." I say in a "duh" tone

"So your saying that the kiss meant nothing to you?" She says with a hint of hurt and anger laced in her voice

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying Camille."

"Is this because of that blonde bimbo-" before she finishes whatever disrespectful comment she was about to say about Caroline I raise my hand to stop her.

"Her name is Caroline."

"Well Caroline. Is this about her?"she says her name as if it's a foreign language.

"What does Caroline have to do with this," I ask really not knowing why she brought Caroline into this conversation.

"well we were getting along just fine until she pops up out of nowhere and now your acting like you don't feel anything for me," she says rolling eyes.

"Camille I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but we are nothing more than friends I care about you but only as friends," I said trying not to hurt her feelings.

"Oh wow so I totally misread this whole situation. Ok, I'm just gonna go, " she says knowing she made a complete fool of herself.

I nodded not knowing what else to say to her. Just as she's about to turn the down knob she turns around and says "still friends?" I smile and nod and with that, she leaves.

After my talk with Camille, I head to my favorite bar "Rousseau's" and walk-in and go straight to the bar and order a bourbon.

As I wait for my drink I hear an angelic yet familiar voice singing. I look towards the stage and see Caroline.

My eyes widened

"I didn't know she could sing" I thought to myself.

While she's singing I notice she's looking at someone she smiles and winks at the stranger. I inwardly growl. Who dares to flirt with MY Caroline? She sways her hips to the instrumental of the song. I choke down a groan.

While she's singing the stranger yells "YESSSS PRINCESS, " I realize this isn't just anybody that voice belongs to Marcel.

My eyes darkened at the mention of his name. But as soon I take my gaze off marcel I look at the stage and she takes her eyes off of Marcel and looks me dead in the eyes and keeps singing. It's like I'm being hypnotized I can't take my eyes off of her.

Her eyes slightly widened when she sees me but she bounces back rather quickly.

When the song comes to an end I notice her eyes are filled with unshed tears. When she stops singing a tear slips out she wipes it at lightning speed and looks away.

The bar filled with people I forgot were there cheered, she thanks them and walks off the stage. Just as I'm about to approach her Marcel cuts my way. I glared at him.

If looks could kill he would be dead.

I'm pulled out my trance-like state when I see her smile and wink at him as she walks towards the door.

She moves her hips side to side as she walks and I shake my head at the not so innocent thoughts that popped up in my head. I look at Marcel and could tell he's thinking something very similar as he bites his bottom lip and whistles at her.

That's when I think enough is enough,I growled at him. I hear Caroline laugh as the bell on the door jingle indicating she's gone. He looks at me questionably I glared at him and walk out the door and follow her.

After about 3 minutes of following in the
shadows she says she knows I'm following her and it's creepy.

"what do you want ? Don't you need to go tend to your girlfriend ?" she says narrowing my eyes at me.i was confused and then I realized she was talking about Camille.

"She's not my girlfriend, and why were you talking to marcel" I nearly growl Marcel's name.

"Because he was nice and good company unlike some people." she says looking me straight in the eye indicating she was talking about me.

I tell her I don't want her talking to him, and Caroline being Caroline stubborn and persistent basically tells me she does what she wants, and then she tells me she's not complaining about me hanging out with Camille. She tries to act like she doesnt remember her name. I mentally roll my eyes and say "Camille." she says whatever and tells me I'm not her father and vamp speeds off leaving me with my thoughts.

After about 5 minutes I vamp speed to the compound I instantly go to my studio not wanting to be bothered. I think of what I'm going to say to her tomorrow.

Caroline's POV
It was the next day. Me and my friend got up and got dressed to head to the Mikaelson Compound. We get there and Stefan knocks on the door. The one person I was hoping to avoid opens the door. He looks at me raises his eyebrows and nods his approval at my outfit. I roll my eyes. He keeps staring. "Can we come in or are you gonna keep checking out blondie?" Damon asks Elena slaps him in the back of his head and he looks at her with a look that says "What?" she gives him the "you know what look" he rolls his eyes. Klaus finally steps aside and let's us in.
.

(Caroline's outfit)^I'm the last one to come in he shuts the door behind me and asks "can I talk to you for a second?"

I'm the last one to come in he shuts the door behind me and asks "can I talk to you for a second?"

I sigh and say "sure." he smirks and just as we start walking upstairs towards his studio the doorbell rings. He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows in question, I smirk and start heading back downstairs.

Just as I reach the bottom of the stairs Elijah is already at the door. When he twist the door nob and his jaw drops. Klaus comes down after me just as Elijah whispers one word

"Katerina."

Ok so in my story Katherine never dies or takes over Elena's body. She became friends with Caroline over the summer. She's also cool with the rest of her friends. And also cami is a vampire and she didn't die because of Lucien let's just pretend she's been a vampire. Ok bye. 😘