Chapter 6

"Let's go," Klaus said smiling victoriously.

3rd person POV
They all squeeze into Klaus' 3-row SUV and drive to the nearest club.

When they pulled up to the club Klaus parked the car they all got out and walk to the entrance.

Once they get to the door all the girls pause and look at each other and smirk knowing exactly what the other girls are thinking. The boys just look at them and then each-other confused.

The man at the door opens it, and nods at them they walk past him into the club.

The girls are walking slowly placing one foot in front of the other and swaying there hips with a purpose.

The boys watch mesmerized by there actions nearly drooling the same as are the other men in the club. The woman looking at them in envy.

The girls start dancing on each-other to the song. The men are staring at them like a piece of meat.

Elijah, Klaus, Damon, Kol, and Stefan are sitting in a booth watching the girls dance.

Klaus gets up and goes to the bar and orders a bourbon. While he's waiting on his drink a brunette with little to nothing on with a very visible view of her huge cleavage comes up beside him smiling.

"hi." she says

"Hello, " he says not really paying attention to her, but the smiling blonde on the dance floor on the other hand.

"what's your name?" she says looking up at him under her long eyelashes.

He turns towards and raises his eyebrow at her and takes his eyes up her half-naked body. He's not gonna lie she is pretty but she couldn't compare to Caroline. But he is hungry he thought to himself, so he played along.

"Nik, you?" he says smirking

she blushes and licks her pink lips "Sarah, what is a handsome man like yourself doing here all alone?"

He shrugs and continues smirking "ok enough chit-chat I'm quite famished, " he looks her in the eye and compels her not to scream or move and bites her.

MEANWHILE

Katherine sees Klaus get up from the booth and heads to the bar, she continues to watch as the slutty brunette walks up to him and ask for his name.

That's when Katherine thought "ok that's enough." she walks over to Caroline who was swinging her arms in the air and swinging her hips shamelessly as men watched.

"CAROLINE!" Katherine yells over the music.

Caroline looks at Katherine and stops dancing and raises her eyebrows. Katherine just points towards the bar.

What Caroline saw made her wanna walk over to the bar and rip the girl's head clean off her shoulders, the brunette was in Klaus' lap, and Klaus' lips we're on her neck.

Caroline's face flushed with anger and her nostrils flared. Then she started smiling maniacally and looked at kat who was smirking knowing exactly what she was about to do.

Caroline winked at her and started dancing with the first man she saw. He was really good looking. But compared to Klaus he was nothing. He was a little surprised at first and then he snaked his arms around her waist as she grinded her hips into his, while he kissed her neck.

ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE CLUB.

Klaus got threw feeding on the girl and compelled her to forget about him and go clean herself up. He walked back to the booth where only Kol was sitting.

"where did everyone go." Klaus asked his younger brother.
Kol pointed towards the dance floor where Elijah was dancing with Katherine, Stefan dancing and laughing with his little sister, and Damon and Elena making out.

Klaus' nodded and started looking over the crowd for Caroline.

"If you're looking for your obsession she's over there, " lol said pointing to a corner of the club.

Klaus saw the man kissing her neck and touching her. His first balled up, and his eyes flicker from blue to yellow.

"Looks like she's getting laid tonight, " Kol said purposely trying to piss Klaus off some more.

Klaus looked at his brother and smirked, "I could say the same about Bonnie." pointing to where bonnie was dancing with a tall slim man with black hair.

Kol stood up and said "No the hell she isn't." and started walking over to Bonnie. He reached them and Klaus saw Kol rip the man off Bonnie and glare at him. Bonnie just looked at him bewildered and sighed, and then they started dancing together.

Klaus stood up and started walking over to where Caroline was with a murderous expression.

When he reached them he snatched the man off of Caroline by the neck and pinned him against the wall.

"I think it's time you find yourself a new dance partner, Mate," Klaus said to the man. The man looked at Klaus Wide-eyed and frantically nodded his head.

Klaus let go of him and walked towards HIS blonde beauty, who stood there with her arms crossed and angry glare. He simply shrugged.

"Bored of Sarah already are we?" she said raising one eyebrow at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows "Sarah?"

She tilted her head at him and squinted her eyes. His eyes widend with realization. Sarah. The girl he was feeding on. He realized thats why Caroline was so mad at him.

He was about to start explaining when Caroline cut him off with her hand. "I don't want to hear it." and just as she was about to walk off. AGAIN. He grabbed her wrist pulling her to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"To bad you're going to hear it anyway, " she just rolled her eyes and tried to wiggle out of his grip but he wasn't giving up that easily.

" I was just feeding off of sally, she wasn't really that good, " he trailed off and then snapped his focus back to Caroline " but that's not the point Same with Camille she kissed me-" he quickly shut his mouth.

"And I'm still listening why," Caroline asked clearly getting more upset at the thought of another female's lips on him. She grimaced at the thought.

"let me finish, I made it quite clear to her that we are and will always be friends. Besides I have eye on someone else." he said looking her in eyes.

She searched his face for a lie of any sort, didn't find it. She bit her bottom lip and looked at his perfectly shapes lips. He noticed and smirked. Her eyes snapped back up to meet his.

Just when he was about to lean in, there was a loud commotion coming from behind them.