Chapter 9

Caroline's POV:
I woke up disoriented and try's to sit up, but I realizes I'm being held in place by two strong arms. Quickly turning around realizing who it is and  stops moving and glance up at the handsome hybrid behind me only to find him still peacefully sleeping.

I try to slide out of his arms and he just holds me tighter.

"Where are you going?" He ask in his raspy morning, which is very sexy btw.

I jump, and turn around slowly meeting his azure orbs. I smile shyly and looking down and back up.

"I was... going to get breakfast." I lie poorly. I was really going to go tell the girls about my little predicament. He squints at me clearly not buying it.

"Really?" He says still staring into my soul,or least it feels like it.

"Ok fine i need to go talk to the girls."

"Why?" He ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"I have to tell them something." I say quickly and jump out of his arms when he loosens them. I speed to the door only to be stopped by Klaus, who used his hybrid speed to get to the door before me. I glare at him and plop down on my back on the bed.

I barely got a breath in before he was on top of me a couple inches from my face.

"About what?" He ask me. At this point we are literally breathing the same air. I forget how to talk as I get lost in his eyes.

"I-I uh- W-what are we talking about?" I stammer over my words forgetting what I'm talking about. He smirks knowing fully what effect he has on me.

He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips and leans back I pull him back down and flips us over so I'm on top. As soon as he deepens the kiss I run I out the door laughing.

3rd person POV:
Klaus sat there mouthed wide open  in shock. He couldn't believe she just played him like that.

*****************************************
"Kat, Bex, Bon, 'Lena girl talk in Bon's room NOW!" Caroline yells as she vamp-speed to Bonnies room.

When she gets there bonnie had just got out the shower and was on the bed waiting for her and the rest of the girls. Next Katherine and Rebekah walk in. Now they were just waiting on Elena who comes in last.

When everyone is in Caroline shuts the door and ask Bonnie is her room spelled, which she replies yes.

"Ok what's so important you called a girls meeting." Rebekah yawned out slightly pissed that her sleep was interrupted.

"Ok so you guys know how me and Klaus left the house yesterday right?" Caroline asked they all nodded whilst smirking. "Ok so after we went to the bar that bitch Camille showed up a-" she was cut off by Katherine.

"Who is Camille?"

"A bartender that has a crush on my brother."Rebekah responded rolling her eyes at the mention of the girl.

"Oh well I already don't like her." Katherine says with a disgusted face. The other girls laugh. Caroline continues her story.

"Ok so Cami shows up and was gawking at Klaus, like she didn't see me. She rolled her eyes at me, and I was about to jump across the bar on her until Klaus stopped me so I got up and was like "you better put your dog on a tighter leash before she loses an eye." The other girls laugh and then tell Caroline to continue so she does.