Chapter 3

Ok so first of all I don't know how I messed that up and forgot to put the whole first part after he pinned her to the wall 😭

Klaus POV

When I get back to the compound I see the person I didn't think I would see in this life time .

I speed over to her and pin her against the wall. She looks me in the eyes I look back and ask "am I dreaming?"

She says "n-no I d-don't think so." She seems nervous I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Can we talk in private?" She asks me looking at something over my shoulder. I turn and see her friends and my siblings smirking and then, I turn back to look at the face I've been painting for 3 months and just as I was about to say something Camille walks in.

Caroline's POV

Just when He was about to answer my question this blonde chick comes speed walking in screaming Klaus' name.

A soon as Klaus sees who it is he let's go of me and takes a step back. I look at him and pull my eyebrows together.

she looks me up and down and scrunches her face up, I lift my eyebrow and scoff at that. "Who are you!" we practically scream at each other.

I fold my arms and squint at her. "I asked you first." she rolls her eyes and says "Camille but my friends call me cami."

"OK. Camille." I can hear my friends and Klaus' siblings snickering in the back I whip my head towards them and send them a death glare they shut up.

"Now who are you?" she asks with an attitude that makes me smirk "Caroline." she glares at me I keep smirking at her like damon. She was about to say something but Klaus cuts her off

3rd person POV

What are you doing here Camille?" Klaus asks All eyes on him now.

"I came to talk to you about earlier, but it seems like your busy," Cami says as she looks between Klaus and Caroline.

"Actually I was just leaving!" Caroline says pushing Klaus away from her and heading towards the door before Klaus vamp speed in front her just as she was about the walk off.

"Where are you going, love?" Klaus ask trying to find her eyes as she try's to look everywhere but at him.

"Anywhere but here cause it seems like you have business to tend to!" as she snaps her head towards cami , then back to klaus with a hurt written all over her face.

Klaus notice the expression and try's to talk but Caroline quickly cuts him off by walking out the door, leaving a dumbfound looking Klaus in the door way. Right after Caroline walks out the door Klaus feels all eyes on him just as he was about to walk off

"I think we're gonna head back to the hotel and... wait for Caroline." Stefan says and the Scooby gang nods and walks out.

Camille says "Can we talk now?" Klaus turns around and vamps speed towards Cami with anger in his eyes "about?" He snaps at her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about ." Says Camille not caring if he's mad or not.

"Come with with me." He says still angry.