Chapter 11

It was 1 in the evening when everyone started waking up.
They were all spread out somewhere in the living room.

Katherine was sprawled out on the couch with one arm with a bottle of bourbon and a leg hanging off the side.

A shirtless Elijah was in an armchair beside Katherine.

Damon and Kol were laid out on the floor beside each other in there underwear with Elena wrapped in Damon's arms.

Caroline was laying on Klaus' naked chest snoring lightly, while he had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head on the back of the sofa

And lastly Rebekah and Stefan were laying fully clothed cuddling on a couch.

********

"Woah, Mikaelsons! You guys had a party and didn't invite the king?" Marcel exclaimed looking at the scene before him.

"Ugh not so loud." Caroline whisper shouted picking her head up off of Klaus' chest to glare at the intruder.

"Princess? What are you doing here?" Marcel asked Caroline who was recovering checking out her surroundings.

"Princess? And who are you?" Damon asked sitting up with a disoriented Elena.

"Yea princess." Marcel said pointing at Caroline and then his self, "I'm Marcel Gerad king of New Orleans. Who are all of you?" He asked pointing at the mystic gang who were now fully awake.

"I'm Bonnie Bennett." Bonnie said with a wave and pushing Kol, who was now putting his arm protectively around her, off of her.

"A Bennett witch. Wow! Haven't seen one of them in a while. But I control all the witches around here so friendly warning no doing magic in the quarter." Marcel said friendly but threateningly to Bonnie.

"And if I do?" She said raising her eyebrows and tilting her head slightly to the side challenging him.

"You die." Marcel said casually shrugging.

All her friends were standing in front of her faster than anyone could blink.

"No one threatens bonbon but me!" Damon said glaring at Marcel.

"Woah! I only said if she does magic. I don't want to kill her." Marcel explained holding his hands up in a surrender.

That seemed to calm them down. They slowly move to sit somewhere.

"Oh ok. Anyways I'm Elena Gilbert." Elena said offering him a friendly smile which he returned.

"Katherine pierce!" Katherine siad with a smirk.

"Are you guys, like, twins?" Marcel asked Elena and Katherine who looked like they were about to laugh at his skeptical look.

"Doppelgängers!" They said at the same time.

"As in..." Marcel trailed off looking at Klaus who had just put his shirt on.

"Yes." He simply stated

"Ok." Marcel said dropping the subject.

"Stefan Salvatore." Stefan said with a nod towards Marcel.

"The ripper?!" Marcel almost shouted with wide eyes.

"Former ripper." Caroline said defending her friend who gave her a small smile.

"Damon Salvatore." Damon introduced himself with a smirk.

"Brothers?" He asked Damon and Stefan who nodded in return.

"Wow. Princess you have one hell of a friend group!" Marcel says laughingly.

"Tell me about it." She replied smiling at her friends.