Mariokart

Ned had Mariokart, and Peter was Very jealous. They would sometimes play it and Peter would always win.
But he knew May couldn't afford the game let alone a Nintendo switch.

So when Peter moved into the avengers tower, he saw Clint desperately trying to convince Tony to buy Mariokart.
Tony was resisting, so Peter decided to work his charm.

"Mr Stark?"
Tony turned around.
"You alright, kid?" Peter nodded slowly.
"Can we pleaseeee get mariokart? Neds got it and he never let's me play."
One look into his puppy dog eyes Tony knew he couldn't win.
"Fine. I'll get you Mariokart and a Nintendo switch."
Clint have a scream of delight and high dived Peter. This was the beginning of a very good relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------

Two days later a box arrived at the tower.
And inside........ You guessed it, there was a Nintendo switch. Complete with Mariokart.
So, of course Clint and Peter, being the children they are, set it up and inserted mariokart.
Peter picked yoshi as his character, and Clint picked King boo.
Clint won the first race, and Peter was fuming, so he pretended to play badly so Peter could win.

About two hours later, they were still playing, and Scott Lang walked in with his daughter, Cassie.
"You have Mariokart! Daddy says we can't afford it but it's my favourite game!" Cassie squealed.
"Come and play with us!" Peter smiled, patting a space next to him on the sofa.
"I'll play too." Scott said, and grabbed another controller.
Cassie picked princess peach and Scott picked shy guy.
They played rainbow Road, which was reeeaaalllly difficult, they kept falling off the track.

It was at this point when Natasha walked in. She crept up behind Clint and stole his controller, earning a very dirty look.

After they had played for another hour, Sam, Bruce, Rocket, Gamora, Quill, Groot, Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Thor, Valkyrie, Doctor Strange, Hope, Nick Fury and Steve had joined in.

Although everyone was scared to play against Fury, and Steve had no idea how the controller worked, and Thor kept accidentally crushing the controllers, it was alot of fun.

So when Tony and Pepper walked in to find ALL the avengers huddled next to the TV, playing Mariokart, they were quite confused.
Nick Fury was yelling at everyone because he had lost, Thor was fighting Valkyrie because she had stolen his controller, Peter was dancing around because he had won and Hope was making out with Scott.

They took one look at them, and quickly walked out.
They went to a five star restaurant instead.

Meanwhile, everyone was beginning to get tired, Cassie fell asleep squashed in the middle of Hope and Scott, Thor and Valkyrie had fallen asleep on the side of the sofa, Bruce had fallen asleep on the floor, and Peter had fallen asleep on Nick Furys shoulder - much to his annoyence.

They eventually all drifted off to sleep, all sleeping ontop of each other. Which was very cute.
When pepper and Tony got back they just decided to leave them.

---------------------------------------------------------

.....Idk what this is.

Also, I'm trying to do instagram part 3 but my wattpad said ✨no✨