Gone With The Wind // Pt3

The trio decided that the best option was to visit the New York sanctum, so they trooped through the streets dressed in sunglasses and caps.

Tony still wasn't used to the dozens of wanted posters with 'SPIDERMAN: DEAD OR ALIVE' written in bold all over shop windows and stuck on lamp posts. He wore gloves and long sleves to cover his fake arm - Tony could relate to Bucky now.

Happy filled him in with all the things that had been happening; he still couldn't believe Wanda had kids - which were apparently dead now, along with vision (although he had been dead from the start). Sam was the new Captain America, which Tony thought was pretty good, Sam deserved it after standing by Steve's side all these years. And for the first time Bucky had a family. Tony wondered how Steve was doing, he probably wasn't up to much these days.

~

Needless to say, when Wong answered the door, he did not expect Tony stark, an italian woman and an ex-boxer standing there. He ushered them in and prepared some tea.

"Wong." Tony greeted, taking the tea thankfully.

"Tony Stark. The media said you were dead." he replied.

"I was in a coma. Anyway, that's not the reason we're here."

Wong raised an eyebrow.

"Is the Strange here?" Happy butted in.

Wong shook his head, "He hasn't been here for a month or so. It's not unusual though, he normally goes away for months at a time. Doing research or something."

They sat in an awkward silence.

"So - " May finally said, "You know spiderman?"

"He killed someone."

"So has like every other superhero dipshit, plus he was framed. That mysterio guy was a fraud." Tony snapped.

"We're looking for him. We believe that Strange had something to do with his disapearence." May quickly rescued the conversation.

"You are his aunt?"
"Yes - can you help us?" May pried.
"Fine, but I don't know much." Wong took them upstairs and lead them into an office. "Here is a letter that he left. It isn't adressed to anyone so i thought it was none of my business. But you can read it." He handed May the letter, who tore it open.

"What does it say?" Happy asked her.
Mays brows furrowed in confusion.
"What is it?" Tony prompted.
Suddenly the letter lit up with Strange's magic, and disintegrated in her hands.

"Shit!" Tony shouted, "We've lost it!"
"It's ok, Tony." May said, almost whispering. "It was only one word."
"What?" Happy asked urgently.

"Rooftop."