A Fallen Hero

Basically homecoming when the building falls on him,  also Tony never took away his suit.

TW: death, Claustrophobia

"I wasn't aiming for you,"

Peter was confused for a moment, but then he realised. The columns! He was knocking down the columns!
The building shook dangerously and dust fell through cracks in the ceiling.
Before Peter could act, vulture disappeared - and the world came crashing down.

Thousands of pounds of concrete and dust crushed the poor boy. He tried to move but more kept falling down. It was deafening, and he felt his senses go haywire. Peter tried to take deep breaths - like Tony told him to when he has a sensory overload - but it's hard to breathe when tonnes of concrete is slowly crushing you.
The building kept falling, as if in slow motion. The warehouse wasn't that tall! Or was it? Peter's vision started to fade, he knew that death was inevitable. He was no stranger to death, he would finally be with his uncle Ben again. But what about May? She'd be all alone, she has no living relatives apart from Peter. What about Ned? His best friend would have to build lego alone.
All these thoughts raced through his head as his impending doom drew closer.

Finally, the noise stopped.

The building had completely fallen.

It was... Quiet.

Peter was trapped in an air pocket, one that would fall apart at the tiniest movement. A shard of something was lodged in his side, puncturing his organs. His ribs were utterly broken, he heard them cracking one by one from the weight of the building.

"K-Karen? You there?" Peter called out, hoping that his AI was ok, after all, his suit was ripped and torn to shreds.

There was a pause...

"I am here Peter, you have extensive injuries. I would advise calling Mr Stark. Although I can not guarantee your survival." Peter breathed a sigh of relief as he heard his precious AI. He didn't want to call Mr Stark, he wanted to prove he could be strong, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

" Hey kid, what's up? Happy said that you're in a warehouse? Are you spidermanning? I thought I told you to take a break!" Tony's voice echoed through Karen's speakers, Peter didn't have the energy to reply - he was fading fast. Instead, he mumbled something along the lines of 'It hurts' and he let Karen do the rest of the job.
" Peter appears to have been crushed a building, Mr Stark. He has severe injuries and I do not suspect he will live much longer."
Alot of cursing was heard through the the speakers, and the sound of the iron man suit assembling.

Peter was beyond the point of listening. He was slowly giving up, his organs shutting down. It was strangely peaceful, you wouldn't suspect that a whole building had fallen down a minute before. Peter was glad this was where he was going to die. It was... Nice. In a kind of ominous way.

Meanwhile, Tony was racing through the wind, pushing the limits of the iron man suit.
He would occasionally say stuff like:
"Karen, what are his vitals?" and
"Karen, how is Peter?" and
"I swear to god if that kids not ok..."

Finally, Peter heard the familiar sound of thrusters not too far away. He tried to call out "I'm here! Help me!" but all that came out was a barely audible whisper. Tony frantically pulled away the wreckage, to reveal - a dying boy.

"Hey, hey kid. It's ok. You did good." Tony reassured, hugging the poor boy.
"But I didn't get him!" Peter cried.
"I'll get him, I promise. I'll rip him apart for what he's done to you." Tony said, hatred filling his words.
"N-no, don't - don't hurt him. Please."
"Kid -" The hatred drained out of Tony, even moments from death, Peter still cared for other people.
"Please!" His voice was strained, using up the last of his energy.
"Ok, I promise,"
"Pinky promise?" He had seemingly gone back to a childlike state.
"I pinky promise that I won't hurt the vulture."
"That's good." Peter slurred, a content smile on his face.

Tony kissed him on the forehead, and the light faded from his eyes.
He held the body of the kid he thought of as his son.

And he cried.

-------------------TiMe-SkIp-----------------------

"In the early hours of this morning, a hero has died. Spiderman, a greatly loved vigilante from the streets of Queens, alledgedly got his powers from a radioactive spider bite, as he told people when he was alive.
Apparently the hero was last seen before being handed in by iron man, at 2:08 am, heading for an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Queens.
Researches found the warehouse in question collapsed, it is believed that the building fell on spiderman, crushing and killing him.
Even worse, spidermans identity has been revealed. He was, in fact, a 16 year old student from Midtown High called Peter Parker. All of our condolences go to the family and friends of Parker. This news has shocked the nation - and it has proved that anyone can be a hero.
Because with great power, comes great responsibility.
This is Amy Carige, and you are watching (insert news station) "

-------------------------------------------------///------

Welp, I dunno what this is. It's 1 AM so please excuse my terrible writing. Also I actually have so many views on this, so like.... Thanks!!!