Emotions

"Love makes us overcome the greatest and most challenging obstacles. It shows us what it means to love someone unconditionally and to care for their happiness as if it is our own."

Nicholas POV:

I took off my glove and I touched her hand softly while staring at her in pain. She flinched from my touch and I didn't let it go. I want her to get accustomed to my touch. Her eyes widen and her body shakes violently. It's like she just watched or experienced something that she shouldn't have.

"Hey, I'm here. You're safe now. Trust me. I know deep inside of you Kitten...you are strong and brave. I just knew it. You are the most beautiful, kind-hearted, and worthy person I've ever met. So by that...you need to trust us. To trust me, okay Baby" I caressed her palm softly to calm her down and I lean down to kiss her forehead

Then, she flinched even more.

"W-worthy?" She whispers.

"Yes Baby, you are more than worthy. I just want you to calm down and I want you to know that I'm here with you no matter what happens. I'm not going anywhere" I whisper to her softly.

There is silence for a moment. Just the sound of police sirens and chaotic chatters of people around us was heard. My heart clenched seeing her like this. She looks a bit skinny and her long hair is a mess but she is still beautiful as ever. She didn't say anything and i don't know what's on her mind right now but I can sense she calms a bit.

I gave a sign to the medical team to continue the procedure on her.

"Be gentle" I warned.

Then, my phone rang and I walked far away from the ambulance. Far away that long as I can see her. I answered immediately without looking at the damn who the caller is.

"Why the fuck are you doing there?! You are crazy! You planned to send the NYPD and the underground team there. Why the hell are YOU there?!" Dominic's loud blabbers on the line really make my head hurt.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed, and groaned. I glanced at her and stared at what the medical team is doing.

"They are here. So what" I replied dryly. He doesn't know yet I guess that Blaze talked to the NYPD already, the power of Money!

"They are there but why are you there?! You are not thinking about your safety!"

I sighed. I'm not in the mood for this. I glance at Bella again, making sure she's fine.

"Blaze, talk to them already Dom, don't worry about it. My girl needs me and I don't have a plan of leaving her my sight anytime soon or maybe forever"

"Oh! Money talks indeed! So, how is she?"Dom continued.

I glanced again at her at the ambulance. The medical team is treating her as gently as they can.

"She's...fine," I said.

"Fine?" Dom knew me too well. He knows that if I hesitate or something.

I sighed again and pushed my hair to the back. I stared at her again. Staring at her weak body and pale face makes my heart clenched. Then, the realization hit me.

"Why the fuck suddenly you asked about her?" I asked annoyed.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He mocked me. This brat has the audacity to mock me.

"Shut up" I glanced again at her then Dom chuckled.

"So, any arrangement for the prisoners?"

"I asked them to put all of them in the underground cell except for Damon's team. Those fuckers will be in the interrogation room....Dom, I need to go. I will call you back" I immediately ended our conversation as I saw Bella's winced and cried in pain.

I briskly went to her and as I got nearer, my eyes widened. My heart automatically boils in fucking rage as my breath hitch crazily. Bella crouches on the floor in the ambulance while she keeps gasping and crying for help. The chains are all gone as they already took off of her. I stared at her in disbelief.

"Please..it hurts..it hurts..." her neck and hand were bruised badly. The antibiotic liquid gave in a harsh sting on her skin.

There are bright bloody red rash marks across her wrists and all away around her neck, it's like she is wearing a choker. Bloody choker.

I looked at her in pain and I felt like my sanity was gone in any minute looking at her like this.

"Bella, kitten.." A Painful voice escaped from my lips. I went to her and pulled her beside me protectively. I looked at her neck up close and my heart dropped. It's like her skin has been slit. And I wish it's me, it's me who's suffering from her pain. I can't stand seeing her in this state because of me. If I had just been extra careful it would not have happened. If only I checked my phone and called her. If only... damn fuck!

"It burns..." she keeps restraining herself from letting it out when she sees me. She acted tough.

"I said be gentle!" I hissed to the medical team.

I'm so-sorry Mr. A-Adamos Sir!" The person in charge bowed her head apologizing frantically.

"It's-it's not their fault" Bella defended them.

"Thank you," she said softly to them.

That's it! My damn limit exceeds maximum. I glared at my phone and dialed Dom, in a few ringtones he picked up the call.

"Change of plans. We're not using the Interrogation room....We're using the fucking Punishment Court".

I will show them what a devil I could be.

I will show them what hell looks like.

You will pray that you will not be born into this world.

because....

I will show you no mercy for hurting my girl!

.

.

.

.

.

"But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

Hello you all my Babies, how are you all doing? Hope everything is Good. Here's your Friday update. Please continue to vote and comment, and always stay safe :)

Love-Rizzie