The Verdict

"True love is many things and can survive the strongest and most painful of times. When love comes out the other side of a fire, it may be scarred forever, but this bruised love is somehow only greater for having survived the pain."

Hello All. I don't have a plan of updating today, but I saw our rankings, The Last Love is No.1 in Daddies and MafiaLove- I'm so grateful for your support, comment, and Vote :) so here's your update since I'm so happy today. Enjoy Xoxo

This Chapter is dedicated to @jamat23, @iKiaraNicolei, @DarkThoughts1988 and @skirt_skysktti- Thank you for your support :)

Isabella POV:

Monday- I am just sitting in my office while trying to check the file in front of me for any errors. But I can't concentrate on it. I am nervous. Because we are back in the office and I don't know how should I behave with him. I came to know him more yesterday. Now today, everything is back to normal. I'm dreading making the right decisions. Will I regret it later? What changes would it be in my life?

I heard the intercom buzz and I sat straight. Oh No! He came. I got up from my seat and took the notepad with me. I shakily walked to his office and gulped before knocking on his door.

I stand immobilized at the entrance of the room, paralyzed by his beauty and the sweet anticipation of what's to come. The familiar charge between us is there, sparking slowly in my belly, drawing me to him.

"Hmm... that dress," he murmurs approvingly as he gazes down at me. "Good Morning, Kitten," he whispers, and clasping my chin, he leans down and proffers a gentle light kiss on my lips. The touch of his lips to mine reverberates throughout my body. My breath hitches.

"Hi," I whisper as I flush.

"You're on time. I like punctuality. Come." He takes my hand and leads me to the couch.

"Nicholas. Umm... Do you need anything? I mean you called me", I said and my voice is a bare whisper. I kept looking down not wanting to meet his intimidating gaze.

"I wanted to see you and huh, I need your kiss from those sexy little lips Bella", he said seductively as he came near me and was about to kiss me. I put a hand in front of him to stop him.

"Nickos", I whispered his name. He looked at me confused as he held me by my waist and tried to pull me closer.

"What happened Kitten? Is everything okay?", he asked with concern etching in his voice

"Everything is okay and I have w-work. I-I will go to my office if you don't have any work to give me", I said still looking down. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.

"What is wrong Kitten? Tell me, are you afraid of me?", he demanded. I huffed. I better tell him.

"Nicholas. Here I am your PA and-" but he cut me off and stepped back to sit on the edge of his table.

"Don't you dare say you are resigning? Is it because of the contract? Don't you like me anymore? Am I asking too much? His voice was disappointed like he knew I would say NO to him.

"No, not like that"

"Then what Baby, help me out here, did you change your mind?"

I just looked up at him and contemplated if I should tell him now.

"Tell me Kitten, I'm waiting"

"Nicholas, I don't know. It's tempting, It was wrong in all point but at the same time it feels so right and I am afraid if I make the right decision"