Escaped

"I am ready to show you how much I am truly in love with you. I will get you anything you need just to be with you, even if it means buying the whole world for you. I love you, no matter what."

Nicholas POV:

I watched her hurriedly back upstairs to our bedroom. I was at the edge of spanking her in the kitchen, if my men weren't around I probably did it already. I can't lose my control towards her, especially if my men are around. Is not a good idea. I know he thinks of me as a monster after what I said to her in the kitchen, but I can't lose her. No way in fucking world she's leaving me.. not now, not ever.

I'm not going to let her go, she will have to crawl out of my cold, dead arms.

Isabella gets me going like no woman ever has. She's hot and feisty sometimes, and I remember the way she moaned when I spanked her ass proved she loves being disciplined. I was moments away from tying her to our bed and having my way with her. I'm always in control.

But we have a bigger problem right now, her ex-boyfriend. The fucker bailed out already, I smell something fishy. He's working with my enemies. That was what we were discussing in the living room until my Babygirl showed up with her plump dress and stiletto. I barely lost my control to take her right just there.

*****

The next few days My team and I were planning and making the right plan on how to connect the dot between Lorenzo and other mafias that I'm not at peace with.

I will need my brothers to help me deal with the fucker. I can sense the war. A mafia war. I need to distance myself from her for a while until this problem is resolved, that'd include not touching her. If I go anywhere near her alone, it will be a miracle if I don't end up balls deep inside of her.

"Sir." I turn to see Santino jogging down the corridor toward me. "An incident has occurred with your girlfriend."

My heart rate spikes at the mention of her and the incident in the same damn sentence. "What kind of incident?"

He pauses a moment, eyes fearful. "Your girlfriend escaped the room, and we're searching the grounds for her now."

I clench my fists by my side. "Why the fuck wasn't she guarded?"

Santino pales, taking a half step backward. "I'm not sure. I believe Bernard was on guard, but it was a changeover. The guy taking over hadn't arrived, so he went to search for him."

I shake my head. "Why wasn't the door locked?"

He bites the inside of his cheek. "It was, but she picked the lock with a hairpin." Of course, she is! Leandro and Robert teach her how to do that when they were young- Leandro mentioned that to me when I visited her last thanksgiving.

I growl, marching toward the exit of my study room. So stubborn girl! She isn't slipping through my fingers. There is zero fucking chance I let that happen.

I can hear Santino's footsteps chasing after me. "We're out looking for her. We'll get her. There's no way she'll get past the security at the main entrance of the building."

Santino is one of my best men, but he needs to learn when to back off. I say nothing, walking straight out of the front entrance and thinking.

If I were Isabella, where would I go?

She is smart and intelligent. She is aware we guard the front building and will try to find another way out. My Girl is playing hide and seek. I smirked humorously to myself.