The Invocation

"Love never grows when it secretly kept locked in our hearts. Love will only find its fulfillment when it finds it's way out and dwells in the heart of that person destined to keep it."

Nicholas POV:

"Do you want to come in"? She asked, taking me by surprise. Did I hear her right? "You know what will happen if I come in, Kitten," I said, running my hands through my jaw in frustration."I know" She whispered biting her lips. Fuck it, I unbuckled my seatbelt and smashed my lips to hers, roughly. She wrapped her lips and felt her hands on my already hard cock. Whoa! I pulled back, stopping her and she whimpered against my mouth."Inside, now" I growled and go out of the car. We both rushed inside her apartment and I locked the door behind us while she removed her heels and threw her bag on the couch. I removed my coat and did the same as I took slow steps toward her, She pulled me closer by my tie and kissed me, deeply. I found myself melting in that kiss, Fuck, I was sounding like a girl but I felt so different yet so sexual and loved every second of it. I warped my arms around her tiny waist and tighten my grip. I lifted her legs, pushing her dress up, loving the feel of my hands on her bare creamy thighs. I wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her, making my way towards her bedroom, all the while kissing and sucking her slender neck, She smelled so good like vanilla, making me go crazy. I laid her on the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt with a smirk on my face as her eyes followed my every action. The way she was looking at me was driving me crazy. The greyish brown eyes!

Ring ring ring ring- I Shuffled beside my bedside table to turn off my alarm clock! Fuck! It was just a dream, and it feels so real! I needed a cold shower! I hurriedly getting ready to go back to the hospital to check her. For some reason, I can't wait to see her. I called Alexander to go with me and to my surprise, he didn't complain. He just told me he's going to inform the other guys if they want to come along too.

Hour passed by in the Hospital and it was noon. I was waiting impatiently for the doctors to come and give us some good news. Her Sister was standing near the ICU door, crying silently while Alexander went to get us all some coffee even though I said I didn't want anything. Food was the last thing on my mind right now. I leaned against the pillar outside the ICU and closed my eyes, saying a silent prayer to HIM.

"Man, let set down okay?" Blaze pulled me towards the chair and held my hands in a comforting manner.

"Bro, I'm  scared."

"She is going to make it, Nick. God can't be that cruel to her. She has to pull through at least for that little girl," He spoke in His voice is almost mumbling and I just smiled at him lightly.

"Miss Ricci?" I heard the doctor's voice and stood up with a jerk. I rushed towards them and her sister suppressed her eyes at me. I paid no mind and looked at the doctor hopefully.

"I have some good news," he started and I held my breath, bracing myself for what he was about to say.

"The inflammation on her brain has reduced which is a good thing and her test report seem to be fine but she is still unconscious,"

"What does that mean?"

"It means that she could be in a state of temporary coma and it's common after having a severe injury. We just need to wait patiently but the good thing is, she is out of danger," he explained and I let out the breath that I was holding. 'Out of danger' that's a good thing. I felt my shoulder slump down relaxed and calmed for the first time since last night and mentally thank HIM for putting her out of danger.

"Can we see her?" I asked hesitantly as her sister was shooting a questioning look at me. "Of course, you can talk to her. She could hear you but only one person at a time and visiting hours end at 4 pm. She needs to rest well to recover soon," he nodded and walked away.

"Are you sure you want to see my sister now? I heard her sister behind me and turned around to face her.

"Ms. Ricci, I know,  I am responsible for all of this mishap and unfortunately I feel the same way too but I'm not going to leave because that woman was innocent, I just really hope she forgives me when she wakes up, I rushed out, staring straight into her eyes.

"Okay, you can see her after me" She muttered and went inside the ICU.

"Hey, what did I miss?" Alexander rushed towards me with a tray of coffee in his hand and I filled him on with what the doctor told us.

"Oh, thank God. Fuck, I'm so relieved man." He sighed m handing me the coffee and I just shook my head.

After 30 minutes the ICU door opened and her sister comes out with red puffy eyes.

"Go ahead and see her," She spoke, her voice almost breaking again...

"Okay." I nodded and I opened the door, walked towards her bed. I sat down beside her, looking at her face, which was pale and lifeless. She still looked beautiful and I wanted nothing more to see those gorgeous greyish brown eyes staring back at me. I took her hands carefully and start rubbing it.

Fuck, I had a million things to say to her but not when she was in this state.

"I'm sorry for everything, Kitten. This is all my fault," I started gazing at her through my blurred vision, "I should have just drive slowly instead of not paying attention while driving. Just come back to your sister, to your family... to me... I will do everything in my power to protect you and no one can hurt you ever again. I promise you, I will kill everyone who will try to attempt of hurting you. Just give me a chance to see your beautiful eyes and your gorgeous smile. I promise to give you the world you deserve Kitten... I will understand if you can't forgive me," I caressed her cheeks and the room was filled with the sound of the monitor beeping consistently. I licked my lips, bringing her hands close to my lips to kiss them.

"Your sister needs you so much and my friends are eager to see you, to know you too" 'and I can't wait to hold you in my arms once again'. "And I think your sister probably hate me and it's fair because I'm the reason you are here," I let out a dry chuckle.

"Just wake up soon, Kitten. I'll be waiting for you and I'm not going anywhere," I kept staring at her for a while and was lost in my thoughts. I never wanted to leave her side. Just staying by her side, made me feel so happy and comfortable.

Suddenly I hear the monitors beeping rapidly and I stood up with a jerk, fearing something was wrong, I felt her hand move slightly and my eyes went wide and shock and happiness. She was responding. I pressed the button to call the doctor and everyone came rushing inside.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I was just talking and all of a sudden, the monitor started to beep loudly. I also saw her hand moving slightly," I breathed out in panic and confusion.

"She heard you speaking and her heart race. She is trying to respond which is a good thing," the doctor nodded looking at us while he explained.

Hello, Dumplings.  Another update, please do vote and comment :) Thank you.