Unexpected Visitor

"He took one look at her and he knew she was the perfect kind of trouble: a good girl who knew exactly when to be bad." 

This Chapter dedicated to @13_Carpediem- Thank you for your support :) Xoxo

Isabella POV:

"Why did you leave without waking me up? Just so you know this is not a one night stand!" was his intro.

"I'm sorry, my sister is worried so I have to get home" Lied

"But still you should wake me up and I could drive you home"

"Its fine, I got home safe and here I am talking to you"

"You're really testing my patience huh?"

"No Sir, of course not" another lie. I heard him growl softly.

"How sore are you?

"Well, to be truthful, I have nothing to compare this to," I snap at him. "Did you wish to offer your commiserations?" I ask too sweetly. I think he's trying to stifle a smile, but I can't be sure.

"No. I wondered if we should continue your basic training."

"Oh." I stare at my window dumbfounded as I stop breathing and everything inside me clenches tight. Ooh... that's so nice. I suppress my groan.

"I'm just checking if you are okay, I don't want this to happen again. Do I make myself clear Kitten?"

"Yes, understood"

" Eat, Bella, get some rest and we are going to talk on monday, you hear me?"

"Okay"

"And Bella about the contract, you have to go with your gut. Do the research, read the contract - I'm happy to discuss any aspect.If you don't want to do it's fine no hard feelings okay?" His words are coming at me in a rush. "Call me - If you need anything, I really want to make this work Kitten. In fact, I've never wanted anything as much as I want this to work."

"Thank you, I will" that's all I answered him in a whisper.

"You will what?"

"I will read the contract"

"Okay, good. Thank you for this weekend, Kitten. It's been... the best. See you on Monday?" he says softly.

"Monday," I whisper. Why do I suddenly feel bereft a lump forms in my throat?

I Sleep the whole Saturday till Sunday at 10am. In the afternoon I go for a run. I find my, never-used sneakers, some sweatpants, and a t-shirt. I put my hair in ponytails, blushing at the memories they bring back, and I plug in my iPod. I can't sit all afternoon without thinking about the damn agreement. Quite frankly, I have a mind to run to the Penthouse and just demand sex from the him. But that's seven miles, and I don't think I'll be able to run one mile, let alone seven, and of course, he might turn me down which would be beyond embarrassing

I pace through the park, thinking what am I going to do? I like him, but on his terms I just don't know. Perhaps I should negotiate what I like, what I want. Maybe I go through that silly contract again line by line and say what is acceptable and what isn't. The agreement illustrates what I can expect from him and what he expects from me - my overall submission. Am I prepared to give him what I am even capable of?

I am tormented by one question, why is he like this? Is the pleasure different from a regular vanilla style? He's still a huge mystery to me. I stop beside a big spruce and put my hands on my knees, breathing hard, pulling precious air into my lungs. Oh, this feels amazing! I can feel my resolve hardening.Yes. I need to tell him what's okay and what isn't. I need to message him my thoughts, and then we can discuss these on Monday. I take a deep cleansing breath, then run back to the apartment.