Soft Limit

"Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again."

Isabella POV:

I thought we were done for the sexy punishment, but boy I was wrong! Yes, I love to defy him! It makes me want more from him, I can't get enough of him. I'm craving for more each minute he touches me. He drives me crazy! For the past months, I'm able to break some barriers he put between us. Our make love session is more intense and emotional and the connection was too deep already and I'm afraid I cannot get out anymore.

We were kind of fast. After I agreed with him, the next week he asked me to move in with him and I accepted it as I wanted to know more about him. I resigned as his PA and I got another job in an advertising company. He doesn't want me to work anymore but I persuade him in exchange for a personal bodyguard. He even bought me a new car. It's a Mercedes Benz CLS, I tried to tell him I don't need it but he insisted and put my old BMW car for sale.

Living with him was a bit overwhelming. He is a billionaire, a Greek-American billionaire to be exact, paparazzi and media people are following his lifestyle. One of the reasons why he wants me to have a bodyguard. Alexander told me he was a coldhearted man- and the three of his friends vouch for him also to that statement. But to me, No he wasn't, in fact, he was the sweetest man I've ever met, the romantic one. If he was cold-hearted why rent the whole restaurant just to have dinner so that we can have some privacy? Flying to Seattle just to have a picnic in the middle of the afternoon and Yes he was corny sometimes and his affection towards me was fascinating that I couldn't say NO to each of his requests. And I'm afraid, that I'm falling for him hard..

I don't think regular vanilla sex is enough for me anymore and since we living together we always make sure that our make love session is intense and erotic each time.

"Look at you. You are so beautiful," he murmurs. "See how you feel." He clasps both my hands in his, his palms against the backs of my hands, his fingers in between mine so that my fingers are splayed. He places my hands on my belly. "Feel how soft your skin is."

His voice is soft and low. He moves my hands in a slow circle then climbing towards my breasts. "Feel how brimful your breasts are." He holds my hands so that they cup my valley.

He gently caresses my nipples with his thumbs over and over.

I wail between parted lips and arch my back so my breasts fill my palms. He presses my nipples between our thumbs, pulling gently so that they elongate further. I watch engrossed at the wanton creature writhing in front of me. Oh, this feels good. I moan and close my eyes, no longer wanting to see that erotic woman in the mirror falling apart under her own hands... his hands... feeling my skin as he would, encounter how arousing it is - just his touch, and his calm, soft, commands.

"That's right, baby," he murmurs.

He guides my hands down the sides of my body, past my waist to my hips, and across to my shaved pussy. He glides his leg in between mine, shoving my feet further apart, broaden my stance, and runs his hands over my sex, one hand at a time, in turn, setting up a rhythm. It is so erotic. Truly I am his doll and he is my Exploiter.