Angel Meet the Greek God

"Love is the most dangerous thing in the world."

Isabella's POV:

They say if you meet death your, your life really does flash before your eyes before you die and for for a very brief moment there I was afraid, and then just like that I was back on track!

"Isabella, can you see me?" I heard the doctor asked and I blinked for a few moments before nodding slightly.

"Can you speak?" My throat was dry, I looked at the table beside me for water. My sister immediately reached it and I slowly gulped it.

"Yes" my voice sounds hoarse but I manage to say the words.

"Do you remember anything?

Yes, I do.

"I--I was hit by a car" I croaked out and looked around my surroundings.

My heartbeat skipped like it was going to come out of my chest. A man is standing close to the door, Five o'clock shadows. His broad shoulders, muscular biceps, dark features, intense eyes, fine lips, and sharp jawline, just fine lips and sharp jawline just made me stare at him with awe. How handsome was he? His face was strong and defined like his features were molded from granite. He had dark and thick eyebrows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. Goodness, gracious! This a Greek God!

"Hi, How are you?" He said to me and my cheeks reddened like a beetroot, He asked me in an accent which sent a shiver down to my spine.

"I think I'm okay," I answered him in a whisper voice. Our eyes locked, he strode towards me and a swift motion without leaving the intense gaze we shared.... At that moment we feel like we are the only two people in this room and we don't care about our surroundings. He gently held my hands and brought it to his lips and it lingered there for a few seconds. The sudden electricity that I felt toward his touch made the butterfly erupted in my stomach and It was the most comforting touch I had in my life.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump you, I did not pay attention while I was driving" he confessed to me and his voice is about to break- I could feel so much emotion in his voice and I just met this man.

"It's fine, It was my fault, I was crossing the street without thinking of 'WATCH AND LISTEN, WAIT UNTIL IT'S SAFE' move". I said to him and smiled.

"Ehem" we are still here, you know?" we are interpreted by another voice, that I didn't recognize. Behind his back were other four fine gentlemen looking all good also but not as good looking as the Greek God in front of me. Right now I'm reddened as tomatoes because of this embarrassment. How I wish I met this Greek God in another circumstance, like you know my hair is fixed, my lips not dry and in a comfortable position also, duh!

I just smiled shyly at that gentleman.

"Okay, Very good," I think you need some rest. Don't strain yourself now," the doctor smiled at me and I nodded lightly. "Everyone can talk to her tomorrow as the visiting hours are over." The doctor tried to get them out and my sister who had never had a chance to talk to me had a disappointed look on her face.

But we are interrupted again by the person that I don't want to see forever- It was Lorenzo who hurried into the room. His face was tired and his beard was starting to grow, this is new to me. I haven't seen him with this look and I feel any pity for him. My anger is still there, but the memories of him and that woman were so deep and I don't think I can't forget it.

"Baby, I just heard the news, Aya just called me this morning and-- I interrupted his next word!

"Didn't I make myself clear? That I don't want to see you again? What are you doing here?" My voice is full of rage and disgust! I can't believe that I loved this man before with all my heart! I thought he was my future, but here I am disgusted at him and my heart can't find forgiveness for what he did to me. I looked at my sister who's wondering what was happening between us. I guess Lorenzo didn't tell her during the call. I know my sister, she adored Lorenzo so much and always favored him among my suitors before. As per her, she is our number one fan in our relationship. Once she finds out about these issues, Lorenzo will crawl back at his cave for sure. My sister is like Dianna, Princess of Amazon...I just prayed that I can get out of the hospital first before the bloody confrontations.