A Night to Remember

"I want to feel your skin; I want to breathe you in. I want to stop the time so that you're always MINE."

This chapter is dedicated to @ToniCummings - Thank you so much for your support :)

Isabella POV:

Seeing him on his knees in front of me, feeling his mouth on me, it's so unanticipated and hot. My hands stay in his hair, pulling tenderly as I try to quiet my too-loud breathing.

He stares up at me through impossibly long lashes, his eyes a blazing dark bluish.

Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands move beneath the waistband of my panty, scanning me and moving to my behind. His hands slide slowly down my backside to my thighs and I cannot look away. He stops and licks his lips, not breaking eye contact. He bent forward, running his nose up the tip between my thighs. I feel him.

There.

"You smell so good," he whispers and closes his eyes, a look of pure pleasure on his face, and I practically shudder. He climbs up and tugs the duvet off the bed, then pushes me softly so I fall onto the mattress.

Still kneeling, he holds my foot and undoes my shoes. I lift myself up on my elbows to see what he's doing. I'm gasping... wanting. He lifts my foot by the heel and moves his thumbnail up my instep. It's almost painful, but I feel the movement mirror in my groin. I pant. Not taking his eyes off mine, again he moves his tongue along my instep and then his teeth. Shit. I mewl... how can I feel this, there. I fall back onto the bed, whimpering. I hear his soft chuckle.

"Oh, Bella, what I could do to you," he whispers. I'm lying on his bed dressed only in my bra and panties, and he's staring down at me.

"You're very beautiful, Bella Ricci. I can't wait to be inside you."

Holy Moses. His words. He's so sexy, so alluring, he takes my breath away.

"Show me how you pleasure yourself, Babygirl"

What I scowl.

"Don't be coy, Babygirl, show me," he whispers. I sway my head.

"I don't know what you mean." My voice is gruff. I hardly recognize it, laced with want, longing, desire.

"How do you make yourself come, Bella, I want to see."

I shake my head again.

"I don't," I murmur. He raises his eyebrows, surprised for a moment, and his eyes darken, and he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that." His voice is gentle, challenging, a delicious sensual threat. He undoes the buttons of his jeans and steadily pulls his jeans down, his eyes on mine the whole time. He leans down over me and, holding each of my ankles, quickly jerks my legs apart and crawls onto the bed between my legs. He hovers over me, I am writhing with need.

"Keep still Kitten," he murmurs, and then he leans down and kisses the inside of my thigh, dragging kisses up, over the thin lacy material of my panties, kissing me.

Oh... I can't keep still. How can I not move? I writhed beneath him.

"We're going to have to work on keeping you still, Kitten." He drags kisses up my belly, and his tongue dips into my nave, he's heading north, kissing me across my torso.