The DOM

"Her secret desire is to be ravished, lovingly forced open in unbearable pleasure, and taken fully open to love by a man of deep spiritual wisdom, strength, humor, sensitivity and integrity." 

Isabella POV:

He drove us back to his penthouse after dinner. The sexual tension between us is crazy, none of us two dares to speak.

Once we reached his penthouse he spoke, "Are you sure, you want to do this?" he asked, anxious and I just nodded at him. But my inner goddess is mocking me 'Really, you haven't given Lorenzo a chance to take it for how many years you're with him, and yet to this man you are willing to surrender it? Are you for real? Note the sarcasm!

His penthouse was huge. I walk towards the huge window that views the whole city. Wow, I never thought I could see such a wonderful view in my whole life!

Inside the penthouse, we're in an all-white foyer. In the middle is a round, brown wood table, and on it is an unbelievably huge bunch of three kinds of flowers. On the walls, there are some medium-sized paintings. The Living room has a 'U' shaped sofa that could seat 6-8 adults comfortably. The fireplace is lit and flaming gently. On the left beside, by the entryway, is the kitchen place. All white with dark wood worktops and a large breakfast bar which seats eight. Near the kitchen area, in front of the glass wall, is a dining table surrounded by 8 chairs. His Penthouse screamed luxury.

"I'm going to have a glass of wine, would you like to join me?"

"Yes, please," I muttered.

We walk back to the kitchen area - it takes a few seconds, it's so far from the glass wall - and Nicholas is opening a bottle of wine. He removed his jacket.

"Here." He hands me a glass of wine. Even the glasses are rich and elegant... heavy, contemporary, crystal. I take a sip, and the wine is light, smooth, and delicious.

"You're very quiet, and you're not even blushing. In fact - I think this is the palest I've ever seen you, Bella," he murmurs. "Are you still hungry?" I'm nervous! silly.

I shake my head. Not for food.

"It's a very Huge  place you have here."

"Huge?"

"Huge."

"It's Huge," he agrees, and his eyes glow with hilarity. I take another sip of wine.

"Before we go further I want you to know something about me, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You know that don't you?" His tone is so serious, desperate even, his bluish eyes impassioned. He takes me by surprise.

Oh God, what is it! Is he Bi-sexual? Me and my stupid thoughts.

"Oh okay, what is? I asked nervously.

"I'm a Dom" His eyes are a scorching blue, intense.

"What does that mean?" I whisper.

"It means I want you to willingly submit yourself to me, in all possible way. I want you to be my Babygirl and I'll be your Daddy"

I frown at him as I try to ingest this idea. Daddy for real?! Oh, God!

"Why would I do that?"

"To please and satisfy me," he mumbles as he cocks his head to one side, and I see a ghost of a smile.

Please help him! He wants me to please and satisfy him! I think my mouth drops open. Please Nicholas Adamos? And I realize, at that moment, that yes, that is exactly what I want to do. I want him to be damned pleased with me. I'd be the one and the only woman who will satisfy him. It's a revelation.