𝟐.𝟑. 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

It's my birthday, so I thought your love in the comments will make this special day even better <3

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟐.𝟑
REUNIONS ☆
"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   ASTRAY IN THE clouds of her inner thoughts, Allaia didn't even register Waverly and Reese's return to the cottage after she and Saeria finished talking about Adaley. Inattentively, Alle zoned out to the imaginary realm of her mind, quite astir by Adaley's complicated history. Allaia was torn apart, hesitant what to think about Sirra's intricate persona — it seemed obvious that her whole character was a deceit, a contrived part of a more complex scheme, but some fragments of Addie's story genuinely stirred with Allaia's emotions. Allaia knew Adaley wasn't a bad person. She was a survivor. A fighter, protecting herself with lies instead of a sword. Pathetic? Perhaps. Allaia thought otherwise. Yes, it was simply impossible for Adaley to be a seer. No matter how hard she tried to convince everyone that she was able to predict the future, it just contradicted basic laws of nature. 

   But there was one thing no one could deny. Adaley was incredibly clever and cunning. She came up with a sly intrigue and deceived everyone with her tricks. In a way, Addie created her own legacy, and due to some twisted coincidence, Allaia was its heir. To be entirely honest, the circumstances of this devolution were excessively strange. The accuracy of the details was terrifying. The mark of a five-pointed star... What could possibly be the chances of guessing something like that? 

"Hello, Earth to fairy." Waverly nudged Allaia in irritation, snapping Alle out of her trance. "Come back to us from whatever witchy dimension you're stuck at." She hummed in a teasing tone. 

"It's called thinking, Waverly." Allaia smirked mockingly. "If that's such a weird thing to you, then I would check if I have a brain if I were you." She advised with derision exuding from her cynical tone.

"Can you stop, Verly? For once?" Reese groaned exasperatedly, glaring at his sister in annoyance. 

"Damn, you're better at this than I originally thought." Waverly chuckled lightly despite her brother's evident frustration. "I'm impressed, fairy."

"Waverly, stop bothering our lovely guest with your nonsense." Saeria chastised her daughter, sending her a stern glimpse. 

"I don't mind." Allaia assured in amusement. "But if that's okay with you, I'd like to leave now. I need to find my friends and make sure they're alright." She explained quickly.

"Of course, my dear." Saeria nodded with a kind smile flickering across her lips, causing Allaia to innerly exhale in solace. "You were never our prisoner, Allaia. We just wanted to talk with you. You're free to go. Reese and Waverly will escort you on your way back." She stated with her voice interlacing within resolve, gazing at her children explicitly. "If you have any questions left, now would be the time to ask." She beamed suggestively.

Briefly, Allaia analyzed whether she hadn't left aside anything important in a whirlwind of emotions. "Right! Silly me, I almost forgot. What does the Commander want with me?" She inquired with a trace of tension breaking among her curious tone.

Saeria smiled uncannily. "You have nothing to fear from our Commander, Allaia. Quite the opposite, if I'm being honest. Our leader will ensure your protection, my dear." She pressed confidently. "You see, this isn't my story to tell. When you meet the Commander, you'll find out what part our leader played in Adaley's past."