𝟏.𝟓. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟓.
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ☆
"𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻."

☆꧁*꧂☆

"SO, WELLS, HOW long have you been in love with Clarke?" Allaia asked curiously.

   Wells stopped abruptly and faced Alle, quite astonished and taken aback by her question.

"What are you talking about?" Wells implied nervously.

"Oh, come on, it's obvious." Allaia laughed. "The way you look at her... Come on, I'm not going to tell anybody. Spill the tea." She demanded, smiling.

"Since we were fourteen." Wells admitted.

"Whoa, dude, cupid's arrow has hit you pretty hard." Allaia replied. "Too bad you're friendzoned. Wait, no, you're... enemyzoned. Why does Clarke dislike you so much?"

"Doesn't matter." Wells sighed.

"Oh, I remember now." Allaia spoke. "You turned in her dad. She told us on the trip to Mount Weather."

"Yeah, that was me." Wells scoffed sadly.

"No, no it wasn't!" Allaia's eyes shined with realization. "You're covering for someone else." She stated confidently.

"What? No!" Wells tried to deny her accusations.

"You're a terrible liar." Alle told him.

"Okay, fine. How did you know?" He gave up. 

"Your tone." Allaia responded, shrugging. "When I was in the Sky Box, I read lots of books. I'm pretty good at analyzing people."

"So you're saying I'm easy to read?" Wells inquired, sounding offended.

"You said that, not me." Allaia protested, laughing. "But no, seriously, I'm just... observant. I notice things, you know, the details. And my intuition is kind of skilled. It's like my sixth sense." Allaia tried to explain.

"Oh, I get it. Cool. Could be useful out here." Wells admitted. 

"I certainly hope so since I'm no fighter. My lazy ass can't run twenty meters without panting." Allaia pointed out. "I'm not exaggerating." She added when Wells laughed loudly, nudging him playfully. 

   Bellamy was sick of watching Wells being so friendly with Allaia. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't let the two out of his sight since Alle decided to split up with him and Murphy. As Bellamy was glaring at them, an unpleasant feeling rose in his gut; something he's never felt before. That emotion was foreign to him. All he desired at that moment was to drag Wells away from Allaia and take his place. Lai was smiling widely and Bellamy wanted to be the one who could make her laugh so sincerely. When she was happy, a twinkling spark shined in her irises. And Bellamy wanted to be the cause this spark appeared in Allaia's eyes too. 

"Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?" Bellamy quickly caught up with Wells and Allaia. His words were directed towards the Chancellor's son.

"We have nothing in common." Wells fired back.

"No?" Bellamy quirked his eyebrow provocatively, sending Wells a glimpse full of clear doubt. "We both came down here to protect someone we love."