𝟏.𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟐𝟐.
DOWNFALL AND UPRISING ☆
"𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓬, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴?"

☆꧁*꧂☆

"STAND ON IT." Murphy commanded harshly, referring to the stool positioned just below the rope. 

Bellamy clenched his jaw, silently obeying his demand. 

"Murphy, stop! I'm begging you." Allaia pleaded deafeningly, as if splintery crystals of desperation scraping against her sore throat, as she frantically tugged against restraints holding her captive. The gag in her mouth subdued her cries eliding with unrefined emotions, conquering her in a sense of insanity. "Please don't hurt him. I'll do anything. Just... Please don't hurt him." She begged madly.

Murphy smirked cruelly at her delirious pleads. "Ah, Bellamy, your guardian angel wants to protect you. How cute." He taunted mockingly.

"Murphy—" Bellamy warned in a rapid tone, glaring at him heatedly.

"You see, Allaia..." Murphy trailed off casually. "He deserves to die. He tried to kill me. Besides, he hurt you too, remember? I saw how your pure heart broke into a thousand little pieces. Don't you want revenge?"

"You're fucking sick." Allaia spat angrily, struggling against the ropes pinning into her skin. 

"Just don't force her to watch this." Bellamy urged imploringly, staring at Alle with sheer hopelessness shimmering in his desperate cast. "Like you said, she's innocent. She's been through enough, Murphy. You can kill me, you can fucking torture me all you want, but I'm begging you, let her go." He pleaded, his voice quavering due to the uncouth feelings prevailing beyond the surface.

"Aren't you two just adorable." Murphy hummed, his eyes straying between Allaia and Bellamy in amusement. "Both of you want to protect each other. Sacrifice yourselves for one another. If this ain't true love, then I don't think it even exists." He chuckled derisively. "What a shame you won't be able to tell each other about your feelings, because you're gonna die. Quite dramatic, don't you think?" A sadistic smile danced across his lips. 

"For fuck's sake, Murphy, if you even lay a finger on her, I'll fucking—" Bellamy growled ferociously, suppressing the thunderous fury afire in his enraged eyes.

"You'll do what, Bellamy?" Murphy mocked, aiming his gun at him threateningly. "Hang me? I'm in control right now, so shut the fuck up." He hissed indignantly. "Shall we get started? Put it over your head, Bellamy." He gestured towards the loop.

Bellamy glanced at it with hesitation, subduing anxiety curling up inside his mind like a metal chain. "This is insane. The Grounders could—"

   Explicitly, Murphy pulled the trigger and fired another shot, rocketing dangerously close Allaia's head. She let out a shrill scream, startling Bellamy whose petrified eyes instantly fell upon her in panic, diverting his surroundings into writhen shapes and sounds. 

"Next one goes in her leg." Murphy threatened vilely. "Put it over your head." He repeated in a more stern voice.

"Fine. Just leave her alone." Bellamy snapped, quickly placing the noose around his neck. "Happy now?"

   In response, Murphy tugged on the rope, tightening the loop. Instinctively, Bellamy reached for it, yanking it as far away from his throat as he was capable of. A trace of fear paralyzing his senses flashed across his features contorted in distress, but he quickly disguised the anxiety assailing his heart, replacing it with pristine loathing.