𝟏.𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟏𝟐.
SECRET PROTECTOR ☆
"𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   THE REMAINING FOUR were hidden beneath the poor excuse of a tent, hoping it would protect them from deadly acid fog madding outside. Allaia's sudden disappearance stirred with Bellamy's heart, engulfing him in a sense of the highest guilt. His fists were clenched tightly, as the image of almost lifeless Allaia created itself in his mind, tormenting his conscience all over again. He was terrified; menacing aura, holding him captive in a rough embrace, seemed to sever his source of oxygen, nearly strangling him with anxiety. 

I should've made her stay at camp, Bellamy thought in regret, fuming with anger and concern.

"Blake, I swear, if anything happens to my little sister, I'm gonna end you." Finn seethed. "You promised you'd protect her!"

"Finn, I tried." Bellamy whispered. "I held her hand the whole time and then she just split with me." He explained pathetically. 

"Well, you should've tried harder!" Finn spat. "I just— I just met her. I don't know what I'm gonna do if we don't find her..." His voice cracked slightly.

"We will." Bellamy interjected confidently, tightening his jaw.

"How long are we supposed to wait?" Jasper asked, cutting the tension.

"Will this even work?" Monroe inquired.

"We'll find out." Finn sighed.

"No, we won't" Bellamy snapped, frustrated. He shoved the fabric aside, allowing the light to brighten up their sights. "There's no fog." Bellamy quickly rose to his feet, the rest standing up as well.

"Maybe it was a false alarm?" Finn suggested optimistically. 

   His naive hope deceased as they noticed another Grounder spinning through the forest. The man's attention wasn't focused on them — he was running in the entirely different direction. 

"They're coming back." Bellamy stated. 

"I think he's alone." Jasper whispered.

"Now can we run?" Monroe implied softly.

"He doesn't see us." Bellamy realized with his tone deliberately louder. "I'm going after him."

"Right now?" Finn made sure. "And then what? Kill him?"

"No. Catch him." Bellamy emphasized, casting them a hard look. "Make him tell me where Octavia and Allaia are, then kill him." He growled, rushing forward.

"How do we know he's not leading us into another trap?" Jasper inquired shakily.

"We don't." Finn replied.

☆꧁*꧂☆

   ALLAIA GRADUALLY REGAINED her way into consciousness, her eyes fluttering open. Dull, deafening sound was ringing in her ears due to the enormous pain in her head as if it had been inflamed with cinders of fire. Her visibility was hazy; blurry eyesight caused her to blink a few times rapidly to sharpen her surroundings. Groaning quietly, Allaia tried to touch her hair where the ache was sensible the most, only to realize that her hands were bind tightly with a chain connected to a wall. However, she could sense a sticky grease on her temple, so she assumed it was coated in withered blood mixed with dirt.