𝟏.𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

Posting the old draft because your comments make me so happy and I really need some happiness right now <3 

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟐𝟏.
SWEET REVENGE ☆
"𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   UNDER THE SENSE of loss, Allaia and Bellamy returned to camp, their rescue mission unarguably a failure. During the whole way back, saturnine silence lingered between them as silvers of unspoken words hovered in the air, swirling into a kaleidoscopic mayhem. Their implicit thoughts were altering, infinitesimally forming into bizarre patterns. 

   Both of them desperately wanted to say something — Allaia was frustrated and felt too embarrassed to demand any explanation, innerly scowling at the perspective of acting like a possessive girl hopelessly infatuated with the guy who wasn't even her boyfriend. Bellamy covertly observed Alle's features contorted in affliction, vaguely analyzing her behavior. He even spoke up once, but his words reversed as a faint echo reflecting in her eyes bereaved in reverie.

   Upon their arrival at camp, Allaia rushed into the drop ship without sparing Bellamy another glance. She gasped at the sight of Myles groaning hoarsely, squirming on the table out of agonizing pain. He was clutching the left side of his torso, just below his heart. Allaia instantly assessed his condition, seeing two arrows embedded in his leg and chest. Stains in the shade of maroon were tainting his dark clothes as blood kept pouring from his injuries. 

"Don't worry, Myles, you'll be okay." Allaia promised gently, staring at him with confidence radiating from her cast.

   As the familiar adrenaline arose in her veins, Allaia quickly washed her hands, sanitizing them with moonshine afterwards. Meanwhile, she explained every step of the procedure to Myles, not delving into too much detail, knowing it would only frighten the boy even more. With sterling caution laced in the slightest movement, not to accidentally damage a lung or an artery, Allaia deftly extracted arrows poking out of Myles' body. Carefully, she stitched the wounds with a suture needle, priorly disinfecting it to prevent any potential infection from occurring. 

   After the procedure was done, Allaia stormed outside to help others with the minefield. She had to keep her hands busy, in vain devoir to blast the anarchy of unwanted thoughts reigning inside her mind. Quietly, Alle approached Octavia and for a while, assisted her in the placing landmines into holes in the dirt. 

"Come on." Bellamy hastened loudly in annoyance. "These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves!" 

Irritated, Allaia rolled her eyes, in an undiluted temptation to say many harsh words. 

Bellamy drew near Raven. "You better hope those landmines work. With all the gunpowder we're wasting we could be making more grenades." He trailed off exasperatedly. 

"You wanna come over here and test one?" Raven snapped. 

"Cute." Bellamy concluded sarcastically. "I need this entire section mined by morning. Then we finish the south field." He preordained.

"Hey, you promised me!" Allaia hissed frantically, abruptly getting up to face him with wrath ignited in her golden irises. Bellamy's eyes flickered to her features contorted in distress in a trivial remorse, soon to be replaced with icy cast burning with coldness.