confusion

C H A P T E R  2 4

This was a dream, right?

It can't be a reality, I don't believe it.

The man that confused me with my feelings was kissing me, right now?!

He smashed his lips against mine, kissing then started to nibble at my lips, since I didn't know what to do I opened my mouth to breathe and he took the chance to push his tongue deep inside my throat.

I let out a sexual sound, accidentally making him smirk against my skin and forcefully kissed me harder. I fisted my wrist to punch his chest, I couldn't breathe any more. That man has a lot of stamina. 

He let go of my mouth and started to peck my cheek slowly, trailing his lips down to my jaw. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down my ragging breathing.

"Is it a yes?" He asked, still peppering me with kisses on my neck.

Shall I be with my crush?

I should do it, even though I'm risking my life. I only had one life and this could probably my chance to have my boyfriend. 

That's the Prince though. 

Fuck it anyway.

I nodded, showing him my approval, he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Told you that you will be mine eventually." He grinned and continued to attack my neck, I tilted my head giving him some space, his lips brushing on my neck.

"You are fucking gorgeous." He complimented me, sucking lightly my neck, making me gasp. I felt him smiling under my skin, he took that chance to deeply suck my skin, leaving a love bite.

After a while, he got away and leaned against the wall, watching me. Satisfaction was shown on his face.

"How do you feel like to be my girl?" He asked sweetly while joining our hands together.

"It's weird but at the same time I'm happy I guess." I shrugged off, acting casually as if we didn't have a make-out just a moment ago,

He chuckled and with his other hand, he brushed away my hair that was keeping my face away from him.

"You should know one rule when you are with me." He cleared his throat, I frowned and tilted my head in confusion.

If he's saying rules like, 'don't talk with males' and things that need his attention, then I will leave him.

I only want him to loyal and to spend some time with me whenever he has free time and also develop his love for me.

"Now that we are in a relationship, there is no way that you can back out." He laughed, shaking his head.

I laughed, thinking that it was a joke.

"It's not a joke, Hemilia." He said seriously.

I stopped laughing and looked at him, "but Prince Rh-"

When I was about to say his name, he snapped his irritated glare at me.

"I told you to not call me by my title, we are supposed to be equal, baby." He said calmly.