judgement

C H A P T E R   2 9

R H Y K E R

"This is ridiculous." I said to my guardians and the royal prison warden who told me bullshit, who the fuck are they to make decisions like this?

"It isn't funny, that woman is behind this!" The warren said, making me glare at his ugly face. He gulped tensely after watching me giving a glare and bowed down at me. Receiving a glare from a royal member is a bad sign. 

"Say another word and I will pull your vocal cord, then smash them." I threatened him, he knows that I'm capable of doing it, that's why he doesn't test me anymore for the rest of the time. A trick of making yourself known in the castle, each of the royal members has different traits, I was described as the youngest person who could tear down the world if anyone disturbs me. 

"Now get away from my sight, I don't want to see you ever again." I snapped and they nodded frantically then left me alone with Dave beside me. I was currently in the hospital next to my girl who was sleeping soundly, my heart dropped when I saw her falling on the ground after helping Raphael, she saved him after all without anyone. 

Now they want to assume Hemilia that she was the person who caused this accident and put her in prison. How fucked up is that to think that she might be a suspect?

"I think this woman shoul-"

"Dave, shut the fuck up and fuck off." I said coldly, he got the hang of it and bowed down before leaving me alone with my girlfriend. I walked close to her bed and sat on an empty chair beside her.

I sighed and flicked her forehead softly. 

"Stupid, I could've healed him, but you still choose to help." I mumbled and smiled at her face which was regaining some light that I placed and I ordered natural herbs that help her get the habitual face she has.

I think I'm starting to fall in love, slowly for her, her need to help everyone made me noticed her personality. The way she walked into the library, she knew me but still talked to me even though she was scared, not of me but the thought of getting caught by the librarian. And that's when I found my first love, the love that I have been searching for. I almost gave up, but now I found her and I won't leave her like that.

"Your royal highness, I'm here to refill her oxygen bag again." A nurse behind me said I didn't turn toward her because my eyes were resting on her face, but I felt her bowing in submission toward me.

"Please do." I said and held her cold hands, my magic came out of my hand to make her hands more hot and comfortable to hold. I could sense the nurse watching me while she refilled the oxygen bag, I knew that she told me not to expose our relationship but I need to, how she will be protected and how she can be safe? I can't just let her wander in danger, I need to tell her that it's impossible to stay in private. Besides, people were wondering if I have a girlfriend or am I gay. 

Sometimes having Ashton as a friend was beneficial since he's the person to ask when you are in need of information. 

"All done, your royal highness." She said and I nodded, not looking toward her.

"You can go." She left the hospital room and closed the door for privacy, I mentally thanked her for that. I sighed and bent my head down on her neck for reassurance, I inhaled gently her addictive scent and placed light kisses on her soft skin. 

"Please wake up, baby." I muttered and briefly touched her pale cheeks. Suddenly the door was slammed open, I felt two warriors barging inside the room and a royal presence behind me.