past

This chapter will make you 🦋imao

C H A P T E R  2 6

As I was waiting for the man to come in here, I took off my veil and took a deep breath. It was hard to be a spy, but then the pay was high, so some people would love to be a spy. But you have to go through a hard time to be accepted, mentally and physically. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt exposed and provocative. Rhyker shouldn't see that side of me, I wasn't like that, but he saw this with his own eyes.

I'm embarrassed by my action, I shouldn't accept this too quickly, but then I can't disobey a royal order.

I heard the door opened, I put up quickly my veil and faced the wall, not facing the target.

Please, I hope Miles or Ashton will be here before I get attacked by the creepy guy!

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for him to make a move on him, pleading for them to come and save me.

It's okay Hemilia, you can do this, it's not like you are going to lose your virginity. Because before you know it, they will save you from his trap. 

I felt him walking close to me, I fiddled with my fingers anxiously while hearing his footsteps coming toward me.

He put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my neck, inhaling deeply my scent, which made me confused as hell. I didn't know what was his intentions and it freaked me out. 

His arms around me made me safe somehow, the target should be violent as I heard from Ashton who told me this fact.

He said that he was violent with his women, which he found beautiful, I frowned and was bewildered. My heart pounded furiously as the stranger hummed deeply as he wrapped tightly his arms around my body as if it connected perfectly. 

His hand were on my hair, pushing the hair to the other shoulder and nibbled lightly my earlobes. He left kisses behind my neck, licking the skin.

"Who gave you the permission to be an exotic waitress?" He whispered, his voice seemed familiar. It was not the target.

I turned my head toward him, he lifted my veil and pushed it behind. He had a deep scowl on his face, eyes full of rage and jealousy which made me gulp. I couldn't help but feel aroused, this face was so attractive to see. His jaw clenched and eyes narrowed at me, his nostril flared outwards deeply as the corner of his mouth pointed downwards. 

Rhyker.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, I can't believe that Rhyker was in front of me.

"So then, you think that I should leave you alone with a man? You don't know me that well." He chuckled darkly, I took a step back while he walked forward. My back hit the wall, he put his hands in his pockets and leaned his body to face me.

"Who told you to do that?" He tilted his head as he asked that question, I gulped down nervously. I didn't want to tell him because it would enrage him more but then those eyes gazing down at me made me blurt the answer. 

"The King ordered me to do that." I blurted the truth, I could lie but lie in front of a royal member could get you a death punishment.