romantic experience

C H A P T E R 2 1

H E M I L I A

I walked into the room and wore my white blouse, my name scripted on a name tag, and my necklace on my forehead. I missed this tradition that we have to respect and personally I find that pretty that we can wear our necklaces our foreheads for women and for men it's around our neck.

"I'm ready, professor." I said, handing him out his stethoscope, he sighed deeply and took the stethoscope. He placed it on the patient heart and listened to her beat if he can catch any unusual sounds that would be diagnosed as an erratic heartbeat.

He closed his eyes and exhaled while taking off his stethoscope.

"Ma'am, I can assure you that you are absolutely fine." Raphael said in a stern tone, the maid looked at him with surprise on her face and she cleared her throat to express her words clearly.

"But my heart is beating hard for you." She affirmed, making me gasp.

What the fuck? Is she...no fucking way.

"I thought you were having pain in your pain." He frowned, tilting confusingly.

Raphael is a motherfucker lost man. I shouldn't be that rude, but I can't leave this poor woman to despair in heartbreak and realize that this man is someone workaholic.

Can't he see that the girl is trying her best to tell her feelings to you?

He's supposed to be more experienced than me and older than me, I mean I don't have any romantic experiences but he probably had a relationship with a girl?

"My heart is in pain because I can't see you every day." She said dramatically as she held her heart.

How romantic!

"Well, I'm busy, that's why you can't see me. Please you are wasting my time, I have other patients who need my attention to treat their bruises, Hemilia let's go!" He said, storming out of the room, I hissed in annoyance and watched the woman who was starting to cry. Pity crawled inside me as I observed the woman.

"Miss, this man doesn't have any romantic experiences, please don't blame him." I smiled sweetly, trying to comfort her. She nodded and left the room as well, following the professor to his way and check his patients, real patients.

I can't believe I'm actually an intern for a guy who is older than me but doesn't have any romantic experience, that seems to be unreal.

I started to walk toward his office where he must be then opened the door wide with a loud noise, the scientist glanced at me and went back to his paperwork. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath to have a calm discussion with the man.

"Doctor, we need to talk." I said seriously, he hummed in reply while signing his papers, meaning that he isn't focused on this serious discussion. I closed the door and sat on the front chair, facing him.

"What is it Hemilia?" He sighed with exasperation, still not lifting his head toward me.

"Have you had any woman before?" I asked, making him burst out in laughter.

I scowled and waited for him to stop laughing, it was serious, but he took it as a joking matter. And I was honest, I need to know if he had anyone before but he misunderstood me.

"It's none of your business." He replied sarcastically, with his voice, he ended the conversation without my permission. I can't force him to add anything because that will be bad for my reputation, but if I had any power, I would punch his face and literally destroy his whole face.