library

C H A P T E R 1

H E M I L I A

"Hemilia, try to think," I said to myself, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You can do this," I encouraged myself and sighed heavily.

I looked at my computer and noted down the important and essential information that could help me for my presentation.

I have a presentation tomorrow; the theme is about natural herbs that could heal any wounds. Of course, tomorrow I will be laughed at by my classmates, but I can't fail this presentation.

"Crap! Where is my Gelium book?" I said, panicked, rifling through my folders.

"Faine, do you know where my Gelium book is?" I asked loudly to my roommate, who was in deep slumber. She snored in response.

"Thanks, Faine," I rolled my eyes annoyed and sighed deeply.

"Ah, fucking bitch," I insulted myself and slapped my cheek.

Maybe I forgot to pick the book up from the library.

The library is closed at this hour, but this presentation is important and I can't fail.

I don't want to be a bad girl, but I have to do this. I took my long white coat off my chair and walked out of the dormitory with slow steps. 

HEMILIA UNIFORM

HEMILIA UNIFORM

I turned to the left and easily walked out of the dormitory. I put on the white cape that I was holding and pulled up the hood so that no one would recognize me.

Outside, it's cold and chilly. The night is dark and dangerous for a woman to step out, but I am going to be a physician. That's why I have to face my fears. The library was close to the dormitory. I opened the door with my power, and it swung open. I walked up the spiral stairs.

The library was big enough to fit 300 people. It was created by the King of Rosla for people who needed resources.

The King of Rosla is a powerful king who ruled the country. He made this country like heaven thanks to his son's intelligence.

He has 4 sons, three of whom were neglected by the king except for the third prince.

Prince Rhyker.

The Prince is a brilliant person since he was a kid. He showed amazing information and had looks that amazed the women here in Rosla.

Every supernatural being fell in love with his looks. People tried to copy his look, but nobody could reach his level. He was a celebrity and a God that no one could touch.