epilogue

This is not the end ;)
Be aware long chapter and a little note at the end.

R H Y K E R

"Your majesty, I would like to know something about the political powers. Who do you want to choose?"

"Christian Krey will be the minister of finance and William Potterson will be the minister of health, the others political powers will have to wait, I will give a thought about it." I answered radically as I watched my chosen people smiling and bowing at me in respect.

"We won't let our country down, your majesty." They said and I nodded, waving them off.

"Don't forget that I'm handling two countries at the same time and you should that I need your forces to lead the people with dignity, now you are dismissed." Before ordering them to leave,  they obeyed my order and soon the meeting palace was empty except my secretary Dave who sighed in content.

It's been over a year since my father crowned me as the king of Rosla and Gaielia, both of the countries are in my hands. I pledged my trust and loyalty for the sake of the country and the people alongside my beloved who became the royal physician.

"Dave, any news about the upcoming wedding?" I asked him as I organized the papers that were on my table, all of them are scattered messily.

"Lady Hemilia is currently panicking over a delivery that will be late because of the roads for the wedding." He answered Dave grew some respect for his king. Before, I acted like a teenager, avoiding my tasks and important works but now I transformed into a devoted man toward his woman and the country. A man who didn't become like the old King, the people put all of their faith in me and received gratification from me.

"My woman shouldn't panic over something that is not important than her man, I will see what's wrong with her, therefore, I expect you to send those administrations papers, I already signed them and gave my approval." I stood up and handed the papers that needed to be sent immediately.

"Of course, your majesty." He took them and before leaving the office, he bowed down.

I sighed and walked out of the meeting palace then headed out to the private chamber that I share with Hemilia.

My dear Hemilia.

Ever since the kidnapping, I grew more protective over her and it was visible as well. I wouldn't let her go away my eyesight, she was so important to me that I couldn't lose her, again.

Never in my life, I will give up on her.

"Hemilia?" I called her out as soon as I stepped into our chamber, I turned on the lights and saw no one. My heart started to race as I think of her sudden disappearance, she should always warn me before going out with her guards, that's how I'm possessive with her.

"Rhyker!" A voice yelled and a body jumped behind my back, gripping my shoulders to nuzzle her head in between my neck.

"My Queen." I whispered as she nuzzled her head deeper, I closed my eyes in satisfaction and rubbed her arms that were around me.

She jumped down, stepping away from me and then glared at me. I didn't do anything!

"I wanted to scare you." She snarled and I rolled my eyes, always she wanted to try and see me being frightened, little did she know that the only thing that would get me scared is her death.