opportunity

C H A P T E R  1 5

The next day, I was called out by Dr Lerson in her office for important things, after yesterday somehow disaster, I was able to sleep correctly and forget about the things he said. I will try to ignore him because between a royal and a commoner, nothing can happen between them.

"Sit down, Hemilia." She said, pointing to the seat in front of her table, I agreed and sat across from her while she sat in her principal seat.

"So, I called you in here because I have a big announcement for you." She said in excitement, I frowned and smiled with curiosity.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked her, she smiled and picked a random folder out of the drawer.

"Open it." She said, handing me out the folder, I looked at her with narrowed eyes and opened the folder.

No fucking way.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked puzzled.

She chuckled, "no, you're not."

I can't believe this happening to me, I was invited to go to a hospital which there were magical physician women, women who are powerful and showed determination and power to feminism.

"They are actually making me go there!" I laughed.

"Yes, it's such an opportunity for you. The director loved your presentation and he wanted to admit you, immediately to his hospital." She yelped with joy.

Dr Gaël Porter is the successful director of a hospital which is situated in the next town of Rosla, Yerilin.

He made amazing appearances in different popular TV shows and talked about his experience in the field. He was the chief army medical team who helped over 100 000 people in the army.

Now that he's retired, he founded a hospital which he can teach his future successor Thomas Porter, his son and every people who are training to be a doctor or a magical physician.

Since he was also special like me, having powers he was at the same time a magical physician, he was able to heal animals and supernatural that lives out of Rosla, like vampires, werewolves and elves.

"Dr Porter loved my presentation?!" I exclaimed, baffled by this kind of revelation.

"He absolutely loved your presentation and want you right now in his hospital." She pointed to me with her finger and banged on the table with satisfaction, I squealed and jumped on the chair like a child.

I can't believe I'm meeting my idol!

"How long it will take?" I questioned.

"Uh, I think it will take a year for your internship." A year! What?

"That is going to be troublesome." I hissed while stroking my earlobe, as always when I'm stressed.

"It's a chance for you Hemilia to be the person that you always wanted to be." She argued, her eyes are full of sparkles.

"I have to talk with my roommate and my friends, also my parents. I will tell you about my decision at the end of the day." I said with a smile, she nodded and let me go, telling me that I have a free day.

After walking outside the office, I called Faine which she answered back.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She asked through the phone.

"I have a big announcement to tell you, you need to come to my house in the village." I said and she hummed in reply.

"Alright, honey!" She shouted and hanged up the phone, I take the bus that takes me to the village where I was born and raised. It will take me at least 1 hour, I kind of want to surprise them. Dang it, I forgot to call Justin.